Ruyan e-liquid in other devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
I got a Ruyan e-cigar a while back and noticed, just like most people, that there is not much visible vapour exhaled on this. Most of the reviews for recent models like the Jazz are demonstrating the same thing - plenty of vapour if you don't inhale, not much if you do.

Is this down to the Ruyan e-cig or the liquid in the cartridges? Has anyone tried the e-liquid in something else?

Cheers

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
Thanks scrubadub. I actually did the same with some of the e-cigar cartridges, with pretty much the same results. I just wanted to confirm them :)

I filled a penstyle cartridge and a few Evo cartridges. In both cases, I find the exhaled vapour perhaps thinner with it than some of my other liquids, but its there. I wonder how the Ruyan devices are different then?

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
Hmm... if I use it in something else then the bling I do see (to a lesser amount, but still pretty clearly) that there is hardly any vapour (if I inhale and keep it in a bit of course). I'm using a pen; and most of my pens are Janty (or Joy-e I suppose) - so it's quite probable that I tried it out in one of those. So what do you think: would it be either a penstyle that makes the difference; or the factory it's coming from? (Or, another possibility, I'm a light drawer... maybe that makes difference... not sure then...) Must have another look, or looks, try to find this out. What cigs are you using, if I may ask?

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
What cigs are you using, if I may ask?

I used it in an RN4072 pen and an Evo (M401 type). I would probably go along with Ted's theory that I did not use the Ruyan liquid enough to get whatever was in the atomisers before out completely. So far I completely filled one pen style cartridge and used it over a few days last week, and also filled the Evo a few times with it. Both had substantial amounts of exhaled vapour, which I admit did get quite thin towards the end of using it. I found the taste similar.

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
takes a good 12 hours vaping to remove previous liquid and i find that my bling juice does the exact same in a pen as it does in the bling !

but you soon learn these devices all do what they want when they want :p

The ruyan devices dont get as hot which could be the reason why they differ
How very true - computers and e-cigs... both really have a mind (or personality, haha) of their own I think :)

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
i used it in an e pipe.. after a couple of days it gave me a nasty cough... so bad i could not take draw from anything loaded with it..

normal cig.. okay.. any other none ruyan liquid e cig okay... ruyan liquid i couldnt inhale without the instant cough..

a shame really cos i quite like the stuff.. the ruyan blings i found to be a bit wimpish... very cool running with not much vapour whatever was put in them...

bling liquid in the pipe or a none ruyan cigar produced load of vapour..

i just had to stop using it..

just my findings when i compared the ruyan bling to generic cigars... a nice device for those who dont need masses of vapour.. more down to the device than the liquid..

why it made me cough so badly i dont know...

trog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread