The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ruyan Bling

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by just4747, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bitfi3nd

bitfi3nd Full Member

Dec 16, 2008
    So what's the highest Mah battery you guys have found that fits in the bling. I bought 6 more atomizers for mine. I love it. Way cool look, and actually tastes like a cigar.

2. Astralus

Astralus Full Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Canada
    Highest mAh battery I found was 10440 on Dealextreme.com rated at 500mAh, it's overrated though, but it does seem about 50-100 mAh stronger than the original battery for the bling.... also they sell chargers for those batteries that seem to do a better charge than the one that comes with the cigar. I get about an extra 100-200 puffs off a battery with it (cutoff voltage is closer to 4V at max instead of 3.6-3.7) Perfectly safe for the atomizer and faster charge too than the original.

In response to one of the original posts... you can refill the original mouthpiece with a common material. It's full of polyester fibres. The highest purity source of these is in polyester fish tank filter pads, no added anything and human safe because it is used to keep fish healthy (no chemicals). Fluval ones seem to work best for me. Cut them to size and stuff them in the mouthpiece and you have a completely new core to replace the saturated one or old flavor. $5 for about 40-50 cart refils at any local pet shop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.