RY4 double and espresso combination, 18mg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I'm starting to mix my own - I may have to revisit that flavor myself.
Keep us posted :)

been playing with the combo for weeks now, including the steeping.
the flavor mixup which suits my taste buds best in 70 PG, 30 VG, 18 mg. Nic:
RY4 (double) - 9%
Espresso - 4%
DK - 2%

DK just adds the right amount of sweetness to complement the espresso. my office mates love the hint of coffee smell.
cheers;)

now trying machiatto with RY4...

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
has anybody tried a mix of RY4 double and espresso? .... i find coffee goes well with tobacco so this just might work. ;)

Great minds think alike! And yes, I think this will taste nice (someday...). I'm actually working with tiramasu and RY4 (but also have straight coffee flavor in queue). But, dang it, I keep down-mixing the tiramasu and it still overwhelms the RY4. I believe that's the trick -- getting just a light accent from the coffee. But then I'm not there yet.

Subscribed...

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
I make RY4 Double at 10% with a bit of AP, and I make FlavourArt Tiramisu in a separate bottle at 3% (which is pretty strong). When I fill a tank or carto with RY4 I add about 5 drops of RY4, 1 of Tiramisu.....repeat until device is full. I don't mix the two flavors in a single bottle because sometimes I like those single-flavors plain, or with different additions, or in different ratios.

If you like RY4 and you like coffee, it's very good. FA's Tiramisu is very much an espresso taste and isn't very sweet, so it makes for a less sweet vape with plenty of coffee flavor.

Great minds think alike! And yes, I think this will taste nice (someday...). I'm actually working with tiramasu and RY4 (but also have straight coffee flavor in queue). But, dang it, I keep down-mixing the tiramasu and it still overwhelms the RY4. I believe that's the trick -- getting just a light accent from the coffee. But then I'm not there yet.

Subscribed...

interesting! let us know when you get there. goodluck!

I love espresso with tobacco. One of my regulars is 3 or 4% Hangsen T5 + 1% of Hangsen or FA Espresso + a little AP.

The espresso can easily take over. 1% works well for me for a tobacco with a hint of coffee... too high and you end up with tobacco flavored coffee.

will try bringing the espresso percentage down, similar to your levels. another variation worth trying. thank you!

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
What a great idea. I do believe I have some tiramisu and I'm planning a little mixing session out toward the end of the week. I think I'll try it with some VZ cigar.

Nice! Post back if you find the balance first. Clouds gave some hints on relative amount -- thanks Cloud. I'm doing some plumbing (ugh..) today and then family stuff. Maybe I'll have a chance later.

And Happy New Year to everyone!

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
how does the arabic tobacco compare to other tobacco flavors, tobacco absolute for example?

Arabic is an aromatic tobacco with lots of flavor but still on the smooth side. Mixes very well with AP and should be very good with RY4D as a top note.

Arabic 7%
RY4D 4%
AP 2%

Should be very good.

Think I'll try it today.

Arabic is an aromatic tobacco with lots of flavor but still on the smooth side. Mixes very well with AP and should be very good with RY4D as a top note.

Arabic 7%
RY4D 4%
AP 2%

Should be very good.

Think I'll try it today.

will monitor your results, danny. i have learned quite a bit from you and this could be another one for my notes, lol.:blink:
btw, have you tried RY4D with a hint of DK? if so, how did it come out?

looking forward to another year of learning and sharing with the ECF community - great and most friendly forum.
thank you everybody! happy new year!

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com

Arabic 7%
RY4D 4%
AP 2%

Should be very good.

Think I'll try it today.

I must say this ones a keeper. It's a nice airomatic smooth vape, a nice twist on a typical 555 with an added full bodied sweetness but not overly sweet like your typical RY4D. These tobaccos at the recommended percentages complement each other nicely. The only thing I changed was reduce the RY4D to 3%. Been vaping it a few hours and it's very nice not something I'll tire of quickly. I steeped it in the old UC for about 4 hours.

This is not your usual candy sweet caramel ry4 vape. This will appeal to the tobacco lovers that want to get away from the usual cigarette clone or monotone tobacco vape for a more sophisticated tobacco vape with nicely blended subtle over tones.

65VG/35PG/18mg
Hangsen Arabic 7%
TFA RY4 Double 3%
AP 2%

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread