RY4 Flavor inconsistancy - same company??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwmonroe

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Orchard Park, NY
I am an AVID lover of Dekang RY4. I vape it exclusively for the most part. HOWEVER- it is VERY obvious to me that the color, smell and flavor CHANGES every time I order it. This is VERY discouraging as there seems to be no consistency in the recepie. I always order from the same dealer, who orders exclusively from Dekang. What gives? Any thoughts? Anyone else notice this?

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
It has also been mentioned that Dekang RY4 (and possibly other flavours) have changed since May this year. Legend has it that one of the Dekang employees behind that flavour left and took it with him. I've got no idea if thats true or not but that's the story... More info - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...est-place-get-dekang-juice-2.html#post2139784

I've never been an RY4 fan (I can take it or leave it) but other flavours I've had recently from Dekang have been the same as they ever were.

Firefly13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
www.blackvelvetjuice.com
It has also been mentioned that Dekang RY4 (and possibly other flavours) have changed since May this year. Legend has it that one of the Dekang employees behind that flavour left and took it with him. I've got no idea if thats true or not but that's the story... More info - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...est-place-get-dekang-juice-2.html#post2139784

I've never been an RY4 fan (I can take it or leave it) but other flavours I've had recently from Dekang have been the same as they ever were.

That's correct, that's why the newest recipe of RY4 from Dekang tastes like an ashtray with caramel thrown on it.

I will take my hat of to the new liquid engineer though, he's been making some damn good fruity stuff lately, his pear blows away the old one, so juicy !!!

Ikenvape have apparently recreated the old Ry4 recipe and will be selling it soon, can't wait to try it.

warbdan

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Somerset, Kentucky, United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread