RY4 (Ruyan 4) Liquid Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ditc

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Hey guys. RY4 has quickly become my favorite flavor. I have recently ordered both a number of RY4 cartomizers for the KR808D-1 and bottles of RY4 liquid. All being 16mg or 18mg. In addition to all the RY4, I have tried and currently use a number of other flavors including Chocolate, Mrlboro, tobacco, Watermelon, etc. etc. I have noticed though, that both when dripping the RY4 liquid into my 510 atty, or into carts, that the liquid seems to burn out QUITE a bit quicker than any other liquid. In other words, if I were to top off my cart on the 510 with any other liquid, I get maybe 10-15 good hits before I need to top off again. With the RY4, it seems that after maybe 5 or so hits I need to top off again. I've noticed this consistently. At the same time, I have also noticed that when using my KR808D-1 with pre-filled RY4 cartomizers, that they burn out or lose taste after 100 hits or so, whereas many other flavors, seem to go strong for twice as long. Additionally, I have cleaned out and dried a bunch of my cartomizers and filled them with my own liquid, usually 15-20 drops in each cartomizer. Again, it seems with other flavors, the carts last MUCH longer than with the RY4.

My question is, has anyone else noticed this about RY4, or any other flavors for that matter? And if so, what could it be from? The consistency of the liquid? Something about the flavoring? Perhaps from the suppliers I am getting it from? Any answers/feedback would be great! Thanks in advance!

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Esoteric State of America
Ok, good to know it's not just me! Stillsmok9, what other flavors have you noticed this with as well? Also, do you, or anyone else, for that matter, have an idea of a good flavor to mix it with that will make it burn a lil less? I tried a little bit w/ chocolate, was delicious, but didn't seem to keep it from burning so fast.
Have not noticed others burning this fast, but, I have heard of a bottle losing flavor after just a few days from Ruyan Direct.

Where you get yours?

ditc

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
I got mine from Justvape, and I could be wrong, but I'm almost 100 percent sure that these are bottles from the same manufacturer that eastmall carries their liquid from, which apparently supplies 90 percent of the market w/ eliquid. wow, just a few days losing flavor? i thought these things were good for 2 years!??! i was about to purchase a big order from a supplier to last me 2 years... is that a bad idea? and as far as losing flavor, i think it may be more than that... as i had said, with the 510, i don't get that much flavor from any liquid, probably cause it heats up so quickly,, but,,,, with the RY4, not only the flavor disappears, but the liquid must burn quicker, because the atty gets dry much quicker beacuase i can taste that burnt taste... does that make sense?

ditc

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
To build on my own thread that I started, does anyone know where to get RY4 liquid that tastes the same, or as close as possibly identical to the RY4 liquid that is prefilled in the KR808D-1 carts? I'm on a neverending quest to find that particular flavor. The bottles I've purchased from a couple manufacturers tastes slightly sweeter, more of a caramel flavor, and less smokey, caramelcorn (as I like to compare it to) taste that I found in the RY4 filled KR808D-1 carts... anyone that can help I would greatly appreciate it!

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Esoteric State of America
To build on my own thread that I started, does anyone know where to get RY4 liquid that tastes the same, or as close as possibly identical to the RY4 liquid that is prefilled in the KR808D-1 carts? I'm on a neverending quest to find that particular flavor. The bottles I've purchased from a couple manufacturers tastes slightly sweeter, more of a caramel flavor, and less smokey, caramelcorn (as I like to compare it to) taste that I found in the RY4 filled KR808D-1 carts... anyone that can help I would greatly appreciate it!
If it from Ruyan Direct i hear that their RY4 is the same as Puresmokers Riskee Juice !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread