Status
Not open for further replies.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Hi Dave;

I've been purchasing the 50ml 18mg RY4 from you for about a year now. It was always top of the line(as well as the customer service). I had heard (in other threads) that the DK/Boge RY4 formulation may have changed in mid-May; but I also heard ,to the contrary, that that was just a hoax perpetrated by a disgruntled executive at DK that had been fired.

Anyway, I ordered a bottle of 50ml 18mg RY4 from you this past monday and received it yesterday(thanks for the fast shipping as always) and, low and behold, it IS different. It is marked with a production date of 6/5/2010(past the previously quoted mid-May date) and it tastes quite noticeably different from any RY4 I've ever gotten from you before. It's not a "bad" taste(kind of a hazlenut, carmel and slightly coffee flavor) but it is certainly not the same RY4 I've fallen in love with that I've been getting from you with dead on consistency for the past year.

Can you please put to rest what exactly is going on with this as you have heard? Is this just a "bad batch" or did DK/BOGE actually change the RY4 formulation(God knows why they would) and it is always going to be like this from now on to infinity? Thank you for any input you may have.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
There has been 2 batches so far of this that I ahve gotten and its been the same, so its not a batch thing. I am being told they haven't changed anything, but to me you and many others, including other vendors it obviously has changed.
I am frustrated with this and don't know why they would make this change to 3 flavors that sell so well. Camel also has had a slight change.
I will keep things posted on this and hopefully they will come back to the old mix. I have some under production now

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
There has been 2 batches so far of this that I ahve gotten and its been the same, so its not a batch thing. I am being told they haven't changed anything, but to me you and many others, including other vendors it obviously has changed.
I am frustrated with this and don't know why they would make this change to 3 flavors that sell so well. Camel also has had a slight change.
I will keep things posted on this and hopefully they will come back to the old mix. I have some under production now

Thanks for your response Dave. It is odd that they would change such a popular flavor(s). I'll keep checking back.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Hi Dave;
Any word yet on that RY4 batch in production as of yet. I've been checking around the forum and it seems that even the branded RY4 variants(like Puresmoker's RISKEE) have had the same thing happen(i.e. an abrupt change in the flavor). This is extremely odd to say the least. Has the RY4 flower gone extinct due to deforestation?? Anyway, just wanted to know if you've heard anything yet about your production batch, or anyone else's for that matter. Take Care.
markarich

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
I got my new batch and its still not the same. It tastes alittle better then the last batch but its not the old RY4

I am extremely upset and really have no idea why they would change their most popular flavor, I am going to start sampling some other companies, and I am talking with Dekang tonight about this.
Sorry everyone

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
I emailed Dekang directly about this and here is what they had to say:

Dear Mark,

Our flavor maker say not change formular of RY4

but them make e liquid depend on different customers need , some customers need more vapor , some customers need more flavor , so adjust little , but majority formular not change

Best regards,

George Xia

Managing Director

ShenZhen Boge Technology Co.Ltd
Address: 5/F 6 Dong Entrepreneurial Industry Garden Shang Xiawei Shajing 3 Street Baoan Shenzhen,China, P.R.C
Tel: 86-755-27567291
Fax: 86-755-61532208 / 61532205
E Mail : info@bogetech.com

Dekang Headquarters——Dekang ( Changning Yunnan ) Biotechnology Co.Ltd
Address: 28# Caochang Ba Tianyuan Zheng Changning Yunnan China P.R.C
Tel: 86-875-7187338
Fax: 86-875-7185779

Dekang ( ShenZhen ) Biotechnology Co.Ltd】
Address: E2 6 Dong Entrepreneurial Industry Garden Shang Xiawei Shajing 3 Street Baoan Shenzhen,China, P.R.C
Tel: 86-755-27567291
Fax: 86-755-61532208 / 61532205
E Mail : Info@yndekang.com

electronic cigarette,smokers cigarette,cigarette smoking,health smoking- Shenzhen Boge Technology Co.,Ltd.

electronic cigarette,Mini electronic cigarette,E liquid,Electronic Cigar -Shenzhen Boge Technology Co., Ltd.

Changning Dekang Biotechnology Co., Ltd.

MUZEUM ELEKTRONICZNYCH PAPIEROSÓW

Boge Electronic Cigarette and Dekang E Liquid products are intended for use by persons of legal smoking age, not by non-smokers or by children, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, hypertension, diabetes, or taking medicine for depression or asthma. Consult a physician if you experience nicotine misuse symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, ........, weakness and rapid heart-beat or hypertension. Boge E Cigarettes and accessories not a smoking cessation product and has not been tested or guaranteed as such. Boge E Cigarettes not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration USA nor is it intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep out of reach of children and pets.

Very odd indeed!!! Obviously the formula has been changed across the board regardless of individual vendor "needs". I am very interested in hearing what they have to say to you directly. I use Dekang primarily because I know their manufacturing process is state of the art for the industry and the many independent certifications their product(s) have received. I am quite perplexed as to why they would change such a popular flavor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread