Ry4 Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ry4life

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2015
Canada
New to forum and vaping ..only been at it for a few months ..my everyday vape is Ry4 by Magic N Oils but it's only sold at a kiosk in the mall here and they are always out . Looking for suggestions . Not looking for in your face juice that tastes like pipe tobbaco ..I like it more subtle ..I'm vaping a nautilus mini and a kanger aerotank v2 right now and am loving both btw..thanks for the help in advance

rse1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Aloha, OR USA (near portland)
Hi. Welcome to the forum.
There was a really nice thread on RY4 listing hundreds of sources and ranking them - you might want to do a forum search for it. It seems that it has been kept up to date. Here is the link: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...views/193327-really-big-ry4-roundup-long.html
When I was concentrating on RY4 I preferred Good Prophets but they stopped carrying it, so I switched to Health Cabin VG. I also used Hangsen and Dekang. Good luck finding your favorite. I have switched to a local manufacturer and recently transitioned to a nice blueberry high VG juice.

Last edited:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
I know of two Chinese liquid manufacturers, both of whom make an RY4.

Hangsen RY4
Dekang RY4

Both links are to US sites that sell it.

If you are at all interested in DIY here's the ultimate thread on the subject of RY4 -- everything you ever wanted to know, including ratings and recipes. The Really Big RY4 Roundup < This is a monster thread!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I have a bottle of Canvape Ry4 ..it's a bit too much tobacco flavour for my palate but my gf likes it

If the CV RY4 is too strong flavorwise you could try buying a higher Nic/ mg and diluting it with PG/ VG- easily and cheaply bought from pharma- VG on the shelf and PG special order- if asked tell them you're making non allergenic soap.

Ry4life

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2015
Canada
I've been diluting the cv which is 12% with flavour crafters 0% and it makes it more palatable but still doesn't hit the spot. I suppose I'm spoiled ..the first bottle of ry4 I picked up I loved and it is nearly impossible for me to find ..Magic N Oils Ry4 but I can't find it online or even a mention of it . Makes me wonder if it's bathtub production juice lol

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
Also I have a bottle of Flavour Crafters Ry4 as well ..it's just ok..a bit light on either flavour ..maybe needs more steeping . We have a esteam in the mall and a cigar kiosk that sells a bit of juice. They carry my favorite juice on occasion but are very unreliable

Yes it's light but that also make it flexible - you can add either some of their mcmaurier for a stronger tobacco / throat hit, or vanilla or caramel if you'd like more flavour.

For reliability you can check Dashvapes.com, they ship quickly and have a selection of US liquids. Since you're into caramel/vanilla avoid the Mt Baker Ry4 as that one is some kind of licorice/cloves.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Good point . I'll have to try that ..just wish I could nail something down that's great right out of the bottle for convienence . I joined the Renfrew County thread as suggested but great tips everyone ..nice to have some advice and support

Good move and you're welcome. We're rootin' for ya and at least for me support is always been so important. Might be a good idea to contact SoUnique via pm if he doesn't post.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread