Status
Not open for further replies.

iacchus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Gulf Coast - USA
You lost me.. but please do tell!!

Sorry. Had to get the kid to take a nap.

You can use a rubber band to get a better grip and often that will get the atomizer off.

If that doesn't work, try sticking the whole thing in a freezer for a while - sans battery (the cold makes the metal contract just a bit). Sometimes that works. You can try the rubber band after the freezer, but might not need it.

Last edited:

mtlblade1

Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
montana
mine got here and no problems that i can see connection is strait.

20140426_133809.jpg

iacchus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Gulf Coast - USA
This makes me happy.

Took a some fiddling to get my beloved Russians to work. The 510 pin is a little shorter on them, and the adjustment screw needs to be pretty far out to make a sound connection.

Z7svL19.jpg

I tried a Patriot @ 0.4Ω and 30W. Worked like a charm. I won't lie. It got me a little choked up. Like...really, I was hacking a bit.

I think the R91 has found a new home. I might be selling my Roller (it's current home) after a break in period on the Hana.

mbliffert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Ocean Springs, MS
vaping at staying at high nic levels is fine if it keeps you off real cigs.

I started high myself but as my vaping habits evolve I'm now down to 3-6mg in my kayfuns and 3mg-1mg in my RDAs.

I've been really enjoying .2-.3ohm builds with 1mg juice lately. The flavor is incredible!! There is still a throat hit due to the extremely high power and amount of juice being vaporized too.

My DNA devices are actually getting lonely with my vape habits leaning towards 50watts+.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Goatgod

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2013
Stl
Define permanently fused.....because my atty as of last night, will not unscrew from the 510 on my mech nor will top cap come off........I'm literally holding the box that beholds my Hana and I haven't opened it....I need help.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

As in welded. The dude at the shop who sold it to me couldn't get it off either. He gave me my $ back and let me keep the POS. I even lubed it up as if I were preparing for a prostate exam. it never hit quite right anyway, and I'm not really skilled enough to build genny style stuff.

Sent from Uranus.

Last edited:

iacchus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Gulf Coast - USA
Can anyone recommend a VG blend juice that tastes very much like the old leaf and paper setup?

Sent from Uranus.

Indigo Vapor's The Duke is pretty close. You can get it in a range of PG/VG ratios.

I am gaga over their Capt. Oohrah. It is a little sweeter though. The Duke is straight tobacco.

Of course, YMMV.

Goatgod

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2013
Stl
Indigo Vapor's The Duke is pretty close. You can get it in a range of PG/VG ratios.

I am gaga over their Capt. Oohrah. It is a little sweeter though. The Duke is straight tobacco.

Of course, YMMV.

How about the Turk? I'm looking for something resembling the taste of a wide gauge mammal with a hump. (Not literally)

Sent from Uranus.

T1lVl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Got it.....m doesn't work.

Check stomizer on four of my rda.

The 510 is damaged so it doesn't screw on buttery smooth. Hell 3 will not scrww on properlym

My igo 2 screws on read the rwsistance as 2.3 and doesn't fire. Says check atomizer.

This is null..... Ssvapes is closed and so is hana.

.... both of these people.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

iacchus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Gulf Coast - USA
Got it.....m doesn't work.

Check stomizer on four of my rda.

The 510 is damaged so it doesn't screw on buttery smooth. Hell 3 will not scrww on properlym

My igo 2 screws on read the rwsistance as 2.3 and doesn't fire. Says check atomizer.

This is null..... Ssvapes is closed and so is hana.

.... both of these people.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

That sucks, man. Sucks hard.

Sounds like the atomizers aren't screwing down properly so aren't making a connection like they should.

I feel terrible for you, dude. It's been a long time waiting and now this.

iacchus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Gulf Coast - USA
All you guys that got new Hana Modz v3 with the left charging port light how low of ohms does your hana modz read up to? Mine was having trouble reading anything under .5 ohms, are you guys able to get down to .3 or .4 ohms?

Mine read and fired 0.4Ω reliably. That is the lowest build I have right now to check on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread