S.S. Vape Pre-Order Hana Modz V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

brun019822

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Long island NY
i didn't get mine today either. I also never received an email back in reference to an email i sent them about my invoice

they emailed me the tracking number yesterday but it looks like it hasnt been dropped off at the postal office yet.

Edit: I just checked, it was shipped today and I should have it by monday.

Last edited:

FFighter7232

Apr 15, 2014
VA, USA
No offense, but glad i'm not the only one :) hopefully monday!

Yeah, I hope so too. I figure the guy is probably hammered with orders suddenly and just hasn't been able to respond yet. Plus he did state on site site that if you ship it to a different location than your billing address it could delay it.

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
they emailed me the tracking number yesterday but it looks like it hasnt been dropped off at the postal office yet.

Edit: I just checked, it was shipped today and I should have it by monday.

Me too, One I waited 9 weeks for the other three days. The guys at hyperion rock!!!

mbliffert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Ocean Springs, MS
With all these atty problems it really makes the floating 510 pin on the VaporShark seem like the best feature available. I wonder why this wasn't included on a device almost $100 more expensive. Guess Hana opted for the special edition gangsta lean 510 connectors instead.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

T1lVl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Soy kayfun, trident v1, igo w and igo l will screw on nicely anf work.

I like none of those atties.

My origen and trident v2 will not screw on properly and do not work.

Anyone have a origen clone from vapetech they could see if it screws on. Maybe my atties 510 isn't perfect?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
my russian and igo w didnt seem to screw all the way down. my anyvape davide bdc, iclear 30 and aspire bdc tanks all screwed down correctly. however all a get is a check atomizer

on the pre built attys the ohms may not be matching required power setting causing the "check atomizer". Set power to 7w, but will be high for some pre builts 2.5Ω and higher

FFighter7232

Apr 15, 2014
VA, USA
Well that seems kinda silly. I found out why my hyperion order hasn't shipped yet. Apparently they can only ship to the billing address, not to my shipping address. I don't know why they have the option for a different shipping address if they can't use it. Oh well, hopefully it ships out tomorrow now that I've approved the change to the order

Krizzell

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Las Vegas
With all these atty problems it really makes the floating 510 pin on the VaporShark seem like the best feature available. I wonder why this wasn't included on a device almost $100 more expensive. Guess Hana opted for the special edition gangsta lean 510 connectors instead.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Nether did the ZNA and that's even more until it was changed this month...

kearnjay

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2014
United States
I agree with the survivors guilt..I long to see all hands filled and my stomach churns at the sound of those filled with faulty ones...

But I must say, to those of you still waiting or are now waiting for a repair.. a pristine Hana is completely worth it.

I had an absolute blast with my buddies out on the town last night with Hana in hand all the while.

I think I'm in love...

uploadfromtaptalk1398628858974.jpg

FFighter7232

Apr 15, 2014
VA, USA
With the Mass Hana clones hitting the market. I hope were not victims of the profiting switcheroo scam.
While SSvape has shown they have some pretty large balls claiming things they've claimed throughout this ordeal, I don't think their balls are THAT big as to sell the clone as the real thing

iacchus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Gulf Coast - USA
I agree with the survivors guilt..I long to see all hands filled and my stomach churns at the sound of those filled with faulty ones...

But I must say, to those of you still waiting or are now waiting for a repair.. a pristine Hana is completely worth it.

I had an absolute blast with my buddies out on the town last night with Hana in hand all the while.

I think I'm in love...

That's the worst thing about it. Regardless of SSV & Hana's shenanigans, a fully functioning V3 is an absolute joy to use. I'm pretty upset that so many folks are having issues.

T1lVl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Las Vegas, NV, USA
I agree. I love mine. Using it with a .6 single coil on my trident v1 cause its the only thing that works on it. Vaping at 25 wyatts and its fantastic.

I hate this attie. The flavor is no where near my origen. Going to pick up a helios clone and see if it threads on until I can get in contact with hana.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
What are you putting them in?

My first mod will be a mamu Arlo, for which there is a very detailed tutorial pdf. This will be a good learning experience. I am hunting for interesting, high-quality enclosures online and at local stores and flea markets for future mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread