Saber Touch.. a mini review

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
59464613cc851d4d9.gif

I got my batteries in the mail today and finally got to try out my gorgeous Saber Touch... I haven't done a review before, but I really think this mod is amazing and think everyone needs to have one of these! hehe

I LOVE IT!

Woooot! How AWESOME!! I tried with my 901 atty, a 510 atty and 808 carto. Here's my thoughts:

It was great with the 901 (though it got hot quite quickly and lost some flavor).
Not so great with the 510 (FYI no matter how many ways I try the 510.. manual, passthrough, auto, I guess I just don't like the 510 in general)

With the 808 cartos it was AHH-MAZING!!!!!!! Still lots of flavor and tons of vapor!

I have the 5v regulated, satin black powder coat.
I didn't have any other mods to compare (a little box mod, but that's soooo different than this) but I expected it to be large and it is big, but not too big. Holding onto the bottom of the saber touch, my thumb is in perfect position for the touch button. It is completely comfortable and a perfect fit for myself and my husband, who has much larger hands than me. See picture below of the comparison next to my 901.
You don't have to push the button, just a light touch is all that is needed, and it goes off perfectly every time. :wub:

Woooooooooooot! How awesome! Sir, YOU ROCK even more than I thought you did before! :D :toast:

Attachments

• sabertouch.jpg
    sabertouch.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

SaltoftheEarth

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Texas
Salt, the contact is made by touching either end cap and the button. The idea is that it won't accidentally fire in your pocket. Sir Lawrence says the switch will last a lifetime. The Saber Touch is a great mod.

That's awesome. Thanks for the info! The future of vaping is looking brighter every day.:vapor:

VRubin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2010
Illinois
Salt, the contact is made by touching either end cap and the button. The idea is that it won't accidentally fire in your pocket. Sir Lawrence says the switch will last a lifetime. The Saber Touch is a great mod.
Yes, but you only have to make contact with the end caps on the black finished. The shiny version, theres no need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread