Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
I do thank you Sir Lawrence. I'm so blessed with all the mods I already have. I'd like to do a PIF for this prize. Less say maybe post number 25 maybe. And then I know I've been able to share a fantastic mod with others.

So come on let's keep it going folks.

That is wonderful of you, but, I think I'm going to end this contest. It use to be fun.... But the high tech breakeable mods are out there, no one wants a 4 year proven dependable mod.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Wait!! The weekend hasn't even started yet, and this has just been posted in the Contest thread...
halloween-042.gif~original

I had been wanting a Saber Touch for a really long time, but could never afford one, and these coupons just might give some people out there the incentive they need!!

There is something to be said about QUALITY!!! :wub:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
That is wonderful of you, but, I think I'm going to end this contest. It use to be fun.... But the high tech breakeable mods are out there, no one wants a 4 year proven dependable mod.

LOL, you speak the truth, buddy, but maybe you have to join the FB/internet TV crowd to get word out on your mods again, the marketplace has changed so much and you need cheerleaders........:)

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
LOL, you speak the truth, buddy, but maybe you have to join the FB/internet TV crowd to get word out on your mods again, the marketplace has changed so much and you need cheerleaders........:)

Sad, but true...and it is still the only one of it's kind out there, not to mention being totally customizable (is that a word?) ;)

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave

I would LOVE one Sir Lawrence and have for a long time. Your mods are wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!! Problem is I can't afford one right now.

Is there a time limit for the discount to be used.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Hey, you won! Do you not want the 30% OFF coupon code?

Heck yes. I'll speed the word one way or another. If I was the one that won.
The one vv is the most awesome mod. I love the look on peoples faces when they hear it fire and can't figure out why. CAUSE ITS A TOUCH SENSOR. NOW GIVE IT BACK BRFORE YOU BURN MY CARTO UP!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread