*** Saber Touch Mini Posting Contests... This Weekend! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

samcm010

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2013
Ashburn Virginia USA
Just capping off my #60 post! Thanks Sir Lawrence... I cant wait to order my second Saber Touch. I have been vaping for about 6 months and wish I had the money back that I wasted on cheap Chinese mods. I know the reviews sometimes are good and I have had good results initially from some of the fasttech mods but ultimately they have broken, given out, or fallen apart. I would have saved money by buying better in the first place and with all the sizes and set ups of the saber touch I should have had several of them by now.

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
cat-for-post3-Where.jpg~original

samcm010

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2013
Ashburn Virginia USA
Go get 'em, samcm!! I can't have enogh Sabers either. They are well designed, perfectly built, and always always work. I can not say enough good things about Sir Lawrence and Vapor Moon.

Thanks the anticipation is killing me! I cannot wait for the 2 I have on order.

As far as cost I got a VV MAX with custom turning for right around $150.00 shipped ...for a 2-18650 Variable Voltage USA made mod with the warranty you get and the features is really really well priced IMHO. Heck I would pay $20-$30 just for the customer service I have gotten so far and I do not have the mod yet.

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Sir_Lawrence,

If I may. Your best bet is to make a new thread. In the first post of that thread announce the prize and what number post it will be (i.e. 53, 121, etc.). Someone will post it in the Contest thread and people will come. But they have to know what they're posting for and it should be pre-determined and identifiable. It should be a post number that's not within the next couple of posts so momentum and excitement can build. If there will be multiple winners, identify all the post numbers (in the first post). If the coupon needs to be used in 24 hours (for example), you should post that information in the OP too. Anyway, just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread