Saber Touch VariVolt

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopCookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2012
UK
Yes,they fit,but i'm not recommending 18350's for full time use,I only use them when my 16340's or ICR 123's are not available

Why do you not recommend the 18350s aziffel...? I am kinda aiming to use a pair of AW IMR 18350s in mine once it arrives... I do have a pair of AW P16340s, but I assume that they will be a bit loose in the body of the ST...?

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
Why do you not recommend the 18350s aziffel...? I am kinda aiming to use a pair of AW IMR 18350s in mine once it arrives... I do have a pair of AW P16340s, but I assume that they will be a bit loose in the body of the ST...?
They are a little bigger than the 16340's and might squash the neg. spring too much

inanitydefined

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
On a rock floating through space
Does the negative spring act like a fuse in these? When I was looking into the evolv kick I pondered cutting the spring in my roughstack. I figured with a shallower button and a shorter spring the kick and an imr 18650 would fit. I've since lost interest, I want more power not less. My point being, if the spring is not a fuse, that's hardly of concern to me, but if it is, then I guess 18350s are a no-no
They are a little bigger than the 16340's and might squash the neg. spring too much

Dogman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
North Carolina
well he does mention the spring being a safety feature in one of the video's. but Sir Lawrence also builds custom devices too.
I 'd say shoot him (Sir Lawrence) an email and see if he'll build you one that takes the battery you what. the mod does start off as a tube or piece of pipe. Having one made just a hair longer should not be that difficult, I imagine.

But he would be the one to ask......

Go for it, he's a super nice guy
very easy to deal with
customer service is A+++

jtieri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Chicago
Glad you like it!! It sure did take a while! I wound up ordering a satin black Provari V2 and It's Awesome!!! Now we all can be in MOD Heaven!!

Well, after a protracted wait, my ST VariVolt finally arrived... I gotta say, I am impressed...!!! It is one impressive mod and kudos to Sir Lawrence's skills on this particular model... I just wish it hadn't taken so long to get here, but now it has I am really pleased with it...!!!

Dogman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
North Carolina
yup i got mine too, and I'm very happy. I look forward to getting a tank setup on it. I've been dripping almost exclusively until now, had not been very satisfied with the carto's, but now that i have a worthy power source that's fully adjustable. I'm finding cartos to be quite nice now that i got the power to run them properly, all i need now is a tank to feed my dual coil. and I'll be able 100% one handed while driving.

Cause dripping and driving sucks, not to mention being a major pain in the @$$ lol

jtieri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Chicago
I like dripping but it does kind of suck trying to drip and drive! lol
If you are looking for a cool tank that you can customize or not, look at a Phiniac tank. They are REALLY good tanks that look great and wont crack or break!!

all i need now is a tank to feed my dual coil. and I'll be able 100% one handed while driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread