Saber Touch VariVolt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
North Carolina
yeah that's exactly what I was considering actually. just need to decide which one, I'm leaning towards a sandblasted tallboy. just not sure on which graphics. might write and see if he does custom work. i think he does, just need a day off to research and talk to the dude. was thinking about a JEEP logo. I love my jeep cherokee lmao. might write him an email on monday

TopCookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2012
UK
I have a satin black ProVari V2 too... but there's just something real funky about the touch "switch" on the ST VV that just makes it a real pleasure to use... Got it set at 4.5v at the moment, and it just hits hard, with everything you put on there...!!! Battery life can't compete with the ProVari & AW IMR 18650 2000mAH combination, but is still ok... Kinda nice to be able to compare one with the other really...

jtieri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Chicago
yeah that's exactly what I was considering actually. just need to decide which one, I'm leaning towards a sandblasted tallboy. just not sure on which graphics. might write and see if he does custom work. i think he does, just need a day off to research and talk to the dude. was thinking about a JEEP logo. I love my jeep cherokee lmao. might write him an email on monday

They do custom work. As a matter of fact, if you go look at their "sold tanks", you will see my custom Batman tank. I am a big Batman fan and designed the tank myself. I was lucky enough to get the FIRST custom sandblasted tank. I got the regular size and it looks really cool!!!! These tanks look sooo much better in person than in pictures. What's really cool with Phiniac, is they will design your tank and let you see pictures of it completed. If you like it, then you can buy it. If not, you don't have too. Very easy to work with and they provide GREAT customer service!!!

I have a satin black ProVari V2 too... but there's just something real funky about the touch "switch" on the ST VV that just makes it a real pleasure to use... Got it set at 4.5v at the moment, and it just hits hard, with everything you put on there...!!! Battery life can't compete with the ProVari & AW IMR 18650 2000mAH combination, but is still ok... Kinda nice to be able to compare one with the other really...

I had really wanted to get a ST but after a month of waiting I just didn't want to wait anymore. I think they are really cool looking but I have heard some bad stories of them firing on their own if they are next to anything metal or happen to get wet at all. Still may wind up ordering one someday. There is a saying that "If it wasn't for bad luck, I would have no luck at all"! Well that's what I thought when I ordered it. Here I am all excited about my first mod and then SirLawrence ends up in the hospital for two weeks and then when he gets out he loses power for another week. He was very gracious and refunded my money and while I have no ill feelings towards him or the Saber Touch, I am VERY happy that I own a black satin Provari V2!!

TopCookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2012
UK
The quality and consistency of the ProVape gear is second to none... without even realising it, lol, I've become a ProVape fan boy these days... got myself a ProVape-1 as a little stealth device, after much deliberation over the price for a none regulated 14500 mod... but when it arrived, I was stunned by how nice they are in hand... just a fantastic small mod with quite literally spectacular build quality...

But the quirky Saber Touch mods just offer that something different... they're quite rare over here in England, too, which is nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread