Saber Touch with a NEW FINISH! *** Knurled!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splinter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
New York
Not sure... I have sooooo many options now, it's hard to keep up with it! And it's already so hard for people to order as it is!
I may come out with specials that have different color buttons on them.

I understand :). When I was choosing mine, I had a hard time deciding. Just a suggestion, maybe add a few more powder color options? No rush though. I already told my hubby that I want the Kick edition for Christmas so you have some time ;)

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
This isn't the Knurled One...
Ran out of time today to powder that one.

But, woke up in the middle of the night and Machined this one
With 1/16" Lines in it. Then Polished it too death!
Sorry the pics aren't great, but it is super shiny with Nickle Caps.

NewTurning2weblarge.jpg
NewTurningwebLarge.jpg

Now, you might ask... Where is the Black Button?
Well like I told the one ECF member, I make all of the buttons here in my shop.
And I can use just about anything other than metal!
So, I made the button with the same material I shot the Pic on!

It's a Little Different!

I hope to get that Knurled one Powdered tomorrow some time, if I can find more hours in a day!

Those look really awesome !

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Yes... see, it's bare metal. So it would be like touching one of the end caps! You can also activate a fully powder coated Saber by touching the sensor, then using a metal drip tip to activate it... kinda neat! See, your mouth would be touching the end cap by touching metal that touches the cap!

Splinter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
New York
If it's a very hard powder to work with, I would order a pound. If it's something easy, 1/2 pound would work. I would always call them to order so they can give you some advice. Candy colors and transparent colors are Very hard to work with.

What I'll do, when I'm ready to order, I'll contact you with the color powder I was thinking of using and you can let me know if it will work and how much I need. The color I was looking at is a candy color but I'll stay away from that if you don't recommend it. I was thinking of doing it with the knurled look if that's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread