Status
Not open for further replies.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Welcome Vapers to the Grand Opening of Saber Touch's Lunar Lounge!! A place where you are free to chat away. Please keep in mind to keep all discussions appropriate here. Keep language respectable and Please try to stick to vaping here!! We welcome discussions of Part's and accessories along with anything Saber related. We have a Video juke box in the corner for you to post your your Music, but please keep it clean. Pull up a Chair or Sofa, Grab a vape and and Drink and most importantly, Have Some Fun:vapor:

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Yes I did, I put in on my shopping cart for now. Ive spent too much for the time being. I have to hold off till the end of the month. Have you made a stainless steel mesh wick yet? Did you get yourself a butane torch? I saw a cool small butane torch on Amazon Bernzomatic BZTS250K Micro Butane Torch Kit - Amazon.com. They also have kanthal and sterling silver non resistance wire and cotton candle wick
Amazon.com: Cotton Square Braid Candle Wick - #1/0: Arts, Crafts & Sewing

Amazon.com: Resistance Heater Wire, Kanthal A-1, 32 AWG 0.008", 0.20mm: Everything Else

I dont know how this compares to the supplies youve found, but it seems good

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Yes I did, I put in on my shopping cart for now. Ive spent too much for the time being. I have to hold off till the end of the month. Have you made a stainless steel mesh wick yet? Did you get yourself a butane torch? I saw a cool small butane torch on Amazon Bernzomatic BZTS250K Micro Butane Torch Kit - Amazon.com. They also have kanthal and sterling silver non resistance wire and cotton candle wick
Amazon.com: Cotton Square Braid Candle Wick - #1/0: Arts, Crafts & Sewing

Amazon.com: Resistance Heater Wire, Kanthal A-1, 32 AWG 0.008", 0.20mm: Everything Else

I dont know how this compares to the supplies youve found, but it seems good

Yeah, i have made a few, trial and error until I got it:unsure: I myself need a torch, for now I just used the stove:laugh: Now that kanthal you found is good, in fact it's perfect, but I don't see how many feet it is. I also just picked up a 100 foot roll from ebay for 12 something shipped. I had ordered it at tank ecigs, but their cc machine broke so they listed it on ebay instead. Need a link? And I hear ya about spending to much, I'm on hold until the third:grr:

Last edited:

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Last edited:

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
I like the idea of the mid-sized compact Sir Lawrence has in store for us soon. Might be nice with a passthru so I can use it in the car. For those long drives.
I'm with you on that. I miss passthru:( I had 2 adjustable one's, one went with my mini VV and the other I donated for a raffle smokie was having. Someday I'll get another. Hopefully before winter when I have no side jobs so I'm stuck at home:vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread