Sad but true!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NandyDC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2009
San Juan, PR
This is the third day without my GGTS and iAtty. I dont remember where I lost them. :(

That happens to me a lot but not for so long. Im starting to get in panic. I search the house all over and nothing, inside the car and nothing. My work is visiting customer all the time so maybe I left it on one of our customer.

I dont care so much about the iAtty but this particular GGTS have being my main PV since april 2010. I have backup for iAtty and three more GGTS but you knoe every GGTS is unique. This one was my first GGTS, I got it from Rob at VK and is number 412. Tomorrow I will try to see if I have luck.

I just have to let this out of me.

NandyDC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2009
San Juan, PR
Hi guys and gals

Just to share that my GGTS finally shows up, and was here all the time but in the wrong place. It was in a drawer where I keep my GG and other PVs parts and materials like wicks, wires etc but never a full pv, :) Last night I went to make a need coil so I need to open the drawer and to my surprise and joy the GGTS was there safely. You can imagine my relief!!!:toast:

Madshock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2010
Dagobah
Hi guys and gals

Just to share that my GGTS finally shows up, and was here all the time but in the wrong place. It was in a drawer where I keep my GG and other PVs parts and materials like wicks, wires etc but never a full pv, :) Last night I went to make a need coil so I need to open the drawer and to my surprise and joy the GGTS was there safely. You can imagine my relief!!!:toast:

Woot~ thats like 10 days being left in a dark room... Im sure you are showering it with TLC right now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread