Status
Not open for further replies.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
But, as I observed in another thread on this same topic.. I bet all the nicotine vendors in the US had a bang-up day. :D

Andria

Bet they did too Andria....sad really.

The lawsuits should be flying soon.

Oh well, glad I found ECF before this all came about.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Bet they did too Andria....sad really.

The lawsuits should be flying soon.

Oh well, glad I found ECF before this all came about.

What's sad, and infuriating, is that WE HAVE TO PROTECT OURSELVES FROM OUR OWN DAMN GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!!! :-x

I'm ready for the revolution. The ol man has been stocking up on ammo -- he knows what to do if anyone comes for my nicotine. :D

Andria

KentA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2015
Adirondack Mountains
A lot of people are stocking up on DIY supplies but don't forget to stock up on parts, extra bases/glass for tanks, buttons/springs/510 connections for mech's etc etc etc...
I just ordered more nicotine for the freezer.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
A lot of people are stocking up on DIY supplies but don't forget to stock up on parts, extra bases/glass for tanks, buttons/springs/510 connections for mech's etc etc etc...

Definitely need more mech's....Although I enjoy flavorless, not sure how long the taste buds will last vaping flavorless. I been holding off on DIY, time to begin the journey I guess.

Congratulations to the government for potentially hurting-killing millions of people, who may never have the options or opportunities to learn what we did about vaping, to be able to stop smoking so easily.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
The ol man has been stocking up on ammo -- he knows what to do if anyone comes for my nicotine. :D

Andria

This image comes to mind ... :D

51FgpPq%2BH5L.jpg

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
It's really sad !!!! This is the worst of the worst news for vaping imo. I too have plenty of nic since I'm down to 1% now.
Plenty of devices (hopefully they won't break down)
It's too bad for all the mom n pop VAPE shops! Will likely put thousands out of work.
It seems not too many ECF members concerned bout this, gauging lack of comments.
Time will tell how it all plays out. But this really is TERRIBLE news !

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Hopefully this will awaken vapers to help fight omnibus bills. An omnibus bill is an unconstitutional package deal. In order to pass a bill containing rainbows & unicorn farts, they have to pass the other bills within the same package deal no matter how bad they are.
Thomas Massie explains why he is fighting omnibus bills, & trying to restore our constitutional one bill at a time system. Be sure to listen to all of it, his replies to callers are very educational.
Washington Journal Representative Thomas Massie | Video | C-SPAN.org

Congressman Jeff Sessions gives a heart wrenching speech about SOME OF the horrid bills passed in the omnibus bill. He is as fed up as the rest of us.

Single issue voters have stripped funding to our vets, while pushing for funding of planned parenthood. There is no excuse for being so tunnel visioned as this. We MUST fight to restore the one bill at a time constitutional values, no matter the unicorn we chase. Ban omnibus bills.

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
What happens to all the devices we are using from 2015, 16, 14, 13... ? Do they become illegal once the fda imposes their regulations ?
Just curious about that, not that it would make a dif for me - I'm vaping no matter what ! There are millions of devices out in the world I wonder if the CASAA will send us (members of CASAA) an email with the sad news.

Like Schatz says, be prepared. put your wish list items into the buy cart sooner rather than later !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread