Sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trance

Jun 7, 2010
Texas
So..I thought my extra liquid and battery were gonna get here today, but alas they did not so I'm going to have to wait until tuesday until they come. Almost out of my first bottle of liquid, but I still have four of the prefilled carts that came with the kit, so I'm hopin that'll get me through til then. Today's day three no smokes and I dont wanna have to go buy some.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Hi If you can't pick something up from someone there you can go to walmart or cvs and get usp glycerine (VG) and some distilled water. Thin out the vg a little and you will have something (slightly sweet) to vape. Not fantastic, but in a pinch..oh well, we do what we can. You could even get a food flavoring (make sure no sugar in the ingredients) to give it a tiny bit of flavor. Hang in there. Best of luck.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Same story here, waiting on my 510 and juice. Still have 4 carts for my 7-11 stick, and a pack and a half of analogs...but I don't want to spend money on more of either. If you get desperate, could always try a 7-11 and see if they are carrying the xhaleo2 where you are. Not great but better than nothing and only $20.

gemini2281

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
Yep! pick urself up sum VG to have on hand,then with distilled water(80:20) pickup sum snus and let 3 0r 4 packets soak fer a little while sqeeze out da packets give a goot shake'n and vape away!!....Hecknaw

The snus is a great idea. I have several cans that have dried out. I may keep them around for vaping emergencies. lol

VaporChef

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
NYC, USA
I saw some - Njoys I believe - for sale at a Pilot last weekend, at exit 40 on I-95 in Connecticut. Right near the cash register.

I suspect that Pilot stores are independently run franchises, but I'm not sure. If so, products carried in the stores may vary from location to location according to owner preference (and state regulations)... although in the past several years of traveling to the midwest I have noticed their merchandise seems fairly consistent from store to store.

Hope this helps.

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
No mail will be running today because they're shut down for the 4th. Run to Wally World and grab a bottle of VG and add a few drops to what's left in your bottle of juice. It will weaken the flavor and nic level but maybe it will get you through the day until the mail runs tomorrow. Drastic times call for drastic measures. Hang in there!

Trance

Jun 7, 2010
Texas
I think I'll make it...I used up the very last of the juice but I had four of the prefilled carts,,so..I've got two for tommorrow..but the package should be here by then..forgot to think ahead HAHA..but I did buy a pack of smokesbefore I found those carts and I smoked one this morning and it tasted awful!...So..I'm just trying to make these last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread