Safe places (online) to purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru42

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Southern Calif
I tried to see if I could find a thread with this already but didn't. So sorry if this is a repeat question.

I buy from online places only based on recommendations from friends. Way too many scammers out there in all arenas, not just vaping.

I am looking for good, fair, treatment - so, who do you recommend. If you recommend one for equipment and one for liquids - cool. I would just like to be able to have a few sites that I can look at and feel safe ordering from.

Thank you very much! (And if a site is your own please be honest about it)

D

neonrust

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Rock-Chester NY
I have gone to a couple places, but Vapor4life is the company I choose. I have had about 10 orders with them and no problems as far as safety is concerned. I had a couple minor mix-ups with an order, but their customer service is top notch and they repaired it....no questions asked.

Vapor4Life-Because it's your life - E-Cigarettes/Smoking Alternatives

sanfordf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010
Northern San Diego county
At the top of every page is a 'Forum Suppliers' link. Also the drop down menu at the bottom of each page (Forum Jump) contains the forums for many of the forum suppliers.

Here is a link with discount codes for many suppliers, including the forum suppliers (if they have one) : http://vapezone.com/blog.php?b=1

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
All the registered suppliers I have dealt with (and there have been a lot lol and regularly I use cignot, TV and DIYS because they rock) have been fine, fair and a nice experience. In fact theres not ONE registered supplier here (that I have used) that I wouldn't be happy to recommend.
I would recommend using a pre-paid credit card (or one not tied to your overdaft facility or checking account) though as ANY online purchase carries a risk of phishing/keylogging and its best to err on the side of caution.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
The forum owner here is stringent and vigilant about the suppliers they allow to have a spot here.
There are a number of requirements they have to meet, and there is quite a long wait to get listed.

You can pretty much trust any supplier that is offered a spot on the supplier lists.
So just check out the links others have previously noted above.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread