The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Safe places (online) to purchase

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Ru42, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ru42

Ru42 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2010
    Southern Calif
    I tried to see if I could find a thread with this already but didn't. So sorry if this is a repeat question.

I buy from online places only based on recommendations from friends. Way too many scammers out there in all arenas, not just vaping.

I am looking for good, fair, treatment - so, who do you recommend. If you recommend one for equipment and one for liquids - cool. I would just like to be able to have a few sites that I can look at and feel safe ordering from.

Thank you very much! (And if a site is your own please be honest about it)

D

2. Kilroy

Kilroy Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    If you drop down to the bottom of our threads you will find our registered suppliers. I've only dealt with a fraction, but every experience has been positive. We have a great bunch here.

3. neonrust

neonrust Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 31, 2010
    Rock-Chester NY
    I have gone to a couple places, but Vapor4life is the company I choose. I have had about 10 orders with them and no problems as far as safety is concerned. I had a couple minor mix-ups with an order, but their customer service is top notch and they repaired it....no questions asked.

Vapor4Life-Because it's your life - E-Cigarettes/Smoking Alternatives

4. sanfordf

sanfordf Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

At the top of every page is a 'Forum Suppliers' link. Also the drop down menu at the bottom of each page (Forum Jump) contains the forums for many of the forum suppliers.

Here is a link with discount codes for many suppliers, including the forum suppliers (if they have one) : http://vapezone.com/blog.php?b=1

5. CaptJay

CaptJay Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2010
    A Brit, abroad, (USA)
    All the registered suppliers I have dealt with (and there have been a lot lol and regularly I use cignot, TV and DIYS because they rock) have been fine, fair and a nice experience. In fact theres not ONE registered supplier here (that I have used) that I wouldn't be happy to recommend.
    I would recommend using a pre-paid credit card (or one not tied to your overdaft facility or checking account) though as ANY online purchase carries a risk of phishing/keylogging and its best to err on the side of caution.

6. DC2

DC2 Tootie Puffer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 21, 2009
    San Diego
    The forum owner here is stringent and vigilant about the suppliers they allow to have a spot here.
    There are a number of requirements they have to meet, and there is quite a long wait to get listed.

You can pretty much trust any supplier that is offered a spot on the supplier lists.
    So just check out the links others have previously noted above.
    :)

7. Ru42

Ru42 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2010
    Southern Calif
    Again, you are all so awesome and helpful. And I see the links you are referring to. I am glad to hear that those listed have to prove themselves worthy. Highly commendable!

This site/folks really do rock.

8. omni

omni Full Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Shoreview, MN
    Based on the bajillion posts I've read recently, I'd suggest cignot for gear and freedomsmokeusa for liquid. Both have both though :) I placed my first order with freedomsmokeusa and was impressed with everything...I'll let ya know how it turns out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.