Where should I purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Vaped Crusader

Jul 7, 2018
Buy your vape from your local tobacco shop and you could at least get it at triple the price elsewhere. Be sure to buy some discounted overprice juice for 30$ and a nice user friendly boom tube.

If you can't tell the sarcasm I am sorry for you.

AVOID tobacco shops and go online to regular vape store online like Element Vape, Vista Vapors etc. First thing you google is what you should go for. I personally recommend on saving the money and getting a RTA tank with a non variable tube mod of some sort. Internal batteries will save you money but they are also really practical. I know 99.99996% of everybody will disagree with me considering I randomly jumped into the vaping scene on a RTA with no experience but seriously it is simple and well worth it.

Reactions: stols001

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
Looking to buy my first vape device and juice. Soooo many websites and juice companies.
Can anyone recommend a reputable retailer for device and and a respected, safe juice maker?
I'm kind of scared that as a newbie I will end up with fakes or bad stuff.
Should I buy device directly from the company site?

Thank you!
I only buy gear from my big 3..... Element Vape,myvaporstore,and Eciggity....they have cheap prices,fast shipping and great customer service... if i cant find what i want from those 3 i Probley dont need it lol. I just buy from whichever has the cheapest price including shipping. Juice i only by from northlandvaporco $14.99 for 120mls of good tasting eliquid

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The local store can be great for tasting new profiles, or for switching it up a bit. Etc. I did a ton of juice testing before getting into DIY and I like ohm's vapes quite a bit. My husband uses from stuff from Heather's heavenly vapes, and he likes it although it's not always the SUPER cheapest, I don't think. So nothing wrong with branching out in any old direction. I won some humble juice and I like it except I had to amend it quite heavily to get the nic up, and then the PG down, which like, oh well. I don't look gift horses in the mouth and then I had to pretty much reflavor it but it can be nice to try a bunch of different things to add to a lightly flavored base and etc.

Good luck in the hunt!

Anna

Reactions: gwink

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
it really depends on what you want...do you want a boxy mod or more cylinder? Do you want snap in coils or to be able to build your own? Do you want to sub-ohm? Do you like hot vapes or cooler vapes? There's a lot that goes into finding a device and atty that fit your personal needs and will satisfy your cravings.
And then for juice, again depends on what you like, tobacco, desserts, creams, custards, ect...higher pg or higher vg (do you want more throat hit or more clouds)
once you know more what you are looking for we can help point you in the right direction for a better price ;)
but if you are just wanting to have a look around I highly suggest cruising through fasttech to give you some ideas of what you might like and if you are comfortable with buying from china and waiting about a month they usually are the cheapest and sell both authentic and clones, if not it's still fun to browse their stuff to see what's out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread