Sagewood Glass CONTEST! Win a fine handblown glass drip tip & carto tank!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aguitarjam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Blue Bell, PA
Entry 2

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really .......

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Entry #1

One day in the Garden of Eden, Eve calls out to God,
"Lord, I have a problem!"

"What's the problem, Eve?"

"Lord, I know you created me and provided this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals and that hilarious comedic snake, but I'm just not happy."

"Why is that, Eve?" came the reply from above.

"Lord, I am lonely and I'm sick to death of these apples."

"Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a man for you."

"What's a man, Lord?"

"This man will be a flawed creature with many bad traits. He'll lie, cheat and be vain; all in all, he'll give you a hard time, but he'll be bigger, faster and will like to hunt and kill things. He will look silly when he's aroused, but since you've been complaining, I'll create him in such a way that he will satisfy your physical needs. He will be witless and will revel in childish things like fighting and kicking a ball about. He won't be too smart, so he'll also need your advice to think properly."

"Sounds great." says Eve, with an ironically raised eyebrow. "What's the catch, Lord?"

"Well, you can have him on one condition."

"What's that, Lord?"

"As I said, he'll be proud, arrogant and self-admiring, so you'll have to let him believe that I made him first. Just remember, it's our little secret...

...You know, woman to woman."

Ynot531

Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
A blonde woman knocks on a man's door then asks the man if he has any odd jobs to be done around the house, as she could use the money.

The man thinks for a moment then asks "How much to paint my porch?"

She thinks for a moment, then says "Oh, 20 bucks".

Ok great he says, thinking he's really going to get over on this one. He hands her a gallon of white paint and a paint brush, then goes back inside.

About an hour later there's a knock at the door and the blonde proclaims " OK all finished".
Thinking she couldn't possibly have painted the entire porch in an hour he says, "I don't believe it. You finished the job in less than an hour?

"Sure", she says. "Come on, I'll show you", and as they're walking out the door she turns to him and says,

"Oh, and by the way, it's pronounced Porsche"!

sportfury

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2012
Indiana, USA

The town fathers were looking for a way to increase attendance and participation at their regular meetings. One member suggested bringing in a hypnotist. The officials agreed, a famous hypnotist was hired, publicity distributed, and everyone was pleased.

A few weeks later the meeting hall was packed, and the town's people sat fascinated as the hypnotist withdrew a pocket watch. The hypnotist began chanting... "Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch..."

The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth, light gleaming off its polished surface. Hundreds of pairs of eyes followed the swaying watch as he began chanting. . . "E-Cigarettes are bad for you, Vote 'YES' on the ballot. . E-cigs are bad for you, vote 'YES' on the ballot", until suddenly the hypnotist's fingers slipped and the watch fell to the floor...

"Crrraaappp" said the hypnotist.

It took three weeks to clean up the town hall.

Schneck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Omaha,Ne U.S.
1. A young blonde woman is distraught because she fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a gun shop and buys a handgun. The next day she comes home to find her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her own head. The husband jumps out of bed, begging and pleading with her not to shoot herself. Hysterically the blonde responds to the husband, ''Shut up...you're next!''

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Post 1 old joke, but still cute

Two hunters were out in the woods. Suddenly a bear started charging them. They took off running. 2nd hunter tells the first one...what are we doing? We can't outrun a bear. First hunter says......I don't need to outrun the bear, I only need to outrun you. :)

Very pretty tank/tips! Thanks for the contest!!

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Another oldie but a goodie, my first entry...:) Nice joke, schenk......:lol::lol::lol:

A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. Suddenly, the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."

The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want." The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports to the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust every natural resource I have made. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that would honor and glorify me."

The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand my wife. I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
My one and only entry and just wanted to share....being a biker for many years myself and owning a few birds in my time as well this one holds a special place for me:

This big ugly biker walks into the bar with a parrot on his shoulder,
orders a beer and a shot. The bartender sets him up and says,
"That's really cool, where did you get him?"

"Sturgis." Replied the parrot, "They're all over the friggin place!"

:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread