Same Ejuice, different taste ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimJ147

May 30, 2012
Plymouth
Hi, I have been vaping with a twisted messes rda when at home and a Zeus RDTA when at work. I have noticed that dripping with the rda is a lot nicer vape than filling the tank on the zeus with the same ejuice ( bad delights graham cracker).

I seem to get a much crisper vape with the rda whilst the tank is quite sickly in comparison almost like it tastes way too rich. I am using the exact same dual coil set up at 0.17 on both with the same cotton.

I have also tried many different wattage settings on the tank without any luck.

Has anyone had a similar experience with this as I am struggling to find a solution.

Any help is much appreciated .

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
It's not quite the same as you because you're using the same juice in multiple different things and are seeing a difference but I have certain juices that I use in certain ways. Like I have two main e-juices that I like at least two commercial ones One of them I only like it in sub ohm tanks if I put it in an RDA or an RTA I don't care for the taste. But it does okay with an RBA which just makes it even more confusing lol. And then I have another one that I only like on rebuildables It doesn't taste right in subohm commercial coil tanks lol.

• Agree
Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread