• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Same tank, same juice, different mod, different flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loylipop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Singapore
I saw a user @trippy_K82 posted on the helpful guidgelines for local vapers thread but didn't get an answer. So I had to test it out. I'm vaped on my Griffin 24 with LGHE4s in both my rx200 and kbox mini at 42Watts. The difference is very much noticeable.
On the rx200, the vapor are much thicker. And true, a short draw is enough to fill my lungs with vapor, clouds that come out are much much thicker. Is it the batteries? Because i feel if trippy had this same find then it should be the mod right?

"Question, i'm using LG chocolate batts in my rx200s with my griffin 25, and yellow samsungs in my ipv4s. i noticed that using the same tank on the 2 different mods gives me a different experience.

on the rx200s, feels much more "airy" decent clouds but nothing to get excited about, and have to inhale much more, whereas on the ipv4s, a short draw is enough to fill my lungs with vapor. vapor is thick and the clouds are fwah.

Is it just the mod? or does the batteries have anything to do with it?

Vaped the same tank, same juice, at 40W."

t

dunicorn

Jan 10, 2017
Singapore
sometimes there maybe some settings on the mod that improves the draw due to how the power is supplied
eg. soft/normal/hard draw..
i have this on my cube ultra as well
some mods also have a huge powr burst to heat up the coil for split sec before the requested power so that the coil is "primed" for drawing

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Reactions: trippy_K82

Loylipop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Singapore
wah bro. how u broke it sia? my rx200 drop here there and everywhere still strong. no chips or dents.

Idk leh. Suddenly got one day I on my mod then the screen shows that my batteries are flat. But i put into my charger or other mods I confirmed that the batteries are fully charged. It will show Check battery when i try to fire the mod so totally cannot use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread