Sampler from D&D Vapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamzg

ECF Veteran
I got 3 flavors in from D&D Vapors recently. This is my first review so I don't really know what the general outline is here. I'm just going to wing it because I'm a ... wild man like that.

Vendor:
D&D Vapors
Link: D&D Vapor - E-liquid mixed fresh the day you order!

First flavor - Honeysuckle tobacco

Awful. This was literally like eating one of my wife's wall flower air fresheners. I wanted to punch a seal in the face after smoking this because I was filled with rage and self loathing for mistakenly thinking this was "Honey tobacco". It almost made me ill. Very floral. I will say, though, their flavor was spot on with what I would think Honeysuckle tobacco would be. It was my mistake as I thought it was just Honey Tobacco when I ordered. Very potent.

Second Flavor - Doug's Special Tobacco

Ok honestly I punched a seal after smoking this because it was just like a lighter version of Honeysuckle Tobacco. Mixed with some french vanilla from Pink Spot it was bearable, but otherwise I just couldn't muster the strength to get through an EVOD head full. The description says if you leave it to steep for a while the tobacco comes out so I have it steeping currently. Hopefully the vapor Gods will smile upon me and work some type of black magic on this stuff because I hate that I'm batting 0-2 so far.

Third Flavor - The Cap'm
Let me get out of the way that I cannot stand how they spelled this. I would think it should be "the cap'n", but what do I know, I just scored a genius on my last IQ test. It WAS online, which… I digress. This tobacco flavored juice is absolutely amazing. It's like a fine pipe tobacco with sweet vanilla and honey undertones. Normally my all day vape is honey cured tobacco mixed with french vanilla, so this was lit-erally a godsend. I've switched back over to East Coast Vapor's Espresso blend so I don't burn up all of the Cap'm before it steeps. Goes great with a cup of sumatra.

If you like light, sweet tobacco flavored blends check out The Cap'm. The other two are not my cup of coffee, but YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread