Status
Not open for further replies.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
:2c: I'm just the opposite

bought a batch from RTD also (4 mo ago ??)

HG2's & 30Q's

and with all the HG2 (tootsie roll) hype, was surprised the 30Q outlasts the HG2, in my case...
I probably average around 10 watts power setting (9-13w)

when the time comes, I will replace with 30Q'S

upload_2016-10-19_16-15-48.png

:)

Reactions: WharfRat1976

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I've not used any. I'm using the LG HG2 and AW's, also from RTD. Pretty satisfied with both models.

The 30Q's that Mooch tested were pretty good.

It wouldn't shock me if the Samsung 30Q were being counterfeited. There has been a progressive trend for the top batteries to be counterfeited over the years; first AW, Sony VTC4, Samsung 25R, LG HG2. Look for the new Sony VTC5A and VTC6 to be counterfeited, too.

Contact Randy at RTD about your dissatisfaction. If he has gotten other similar reports, he'll make good for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: WharfRat1976

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
I've not used any. I'm using the LG HG2 and AW's, also from RTD. Pretty satisfied.

The 30Q's that Mooch tested were pretty good.

It wouldn't shock me if the Samsung 30Q were being counterfeited. There has been a progressive trend for the top batteries to be counterfeited over the years; first AW, Sony VTC4, Samsung 25R, LG HG2. Look for the new Sony VTC5A and VTC6 to be counterfeited, too.

Contact Randy at RTD about your dissatisfaction. If he has gotten other similar reports, he'll make good for you.
Thank you. Wanted to post here first and get some feedback.

Mine lasting less than my months old HG2s.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
How many times have you cycled them? I found with my HG2's I had to cycle them a few times to get the long runtimes I had hoped for.
Hmmmmm, I'm through about 4 to 6 cycles only. I can't believe RTD would sell fakes. Is this a possibility? I suppose so.

I bought 8 of them so not the end of the world. I will stay with it and see if my runtimes improve and will report back.

Still have not sent a note to RTD. Maybe I should and see what they say.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Hmmmmm, I'm through about 4 to 6 cycles only. I can't believe RTD would sell fakes. Is this a possibility? I suppose so.

I bought 8 of them so not the end of the world. I will stay with it and see if my runtimes improve and will report back.

Still have not sent a note to RTD. Maybe I should and see what they say.
They should have legs by now, mine only took about three cycles to get better.
I doubt he knowingly sold fakes, but as Mooch has been saying, they are getting better everyday at presenting the fakes. I'd say it's worth an email to Randy, there may be more having issues, or people that don't even know they are having issues!

Reactions: Baditude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread