The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Sanyo 20700's

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Moezso, Dec 4, 2017.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Moezso

Moezso Full Member

Nov 19, 2017
    Anyone know where to find any ncr20700a's or vapcell gold 20700's(rewrapped sanyo's)? Or am I SOL? What's the next best 20700?

Sorry to sound noobish but well, I am a noob to mech mods.

P.S. if this isn't the proper place to post this feel free to move it appropriately.

• Like Like x 1
  2. bombastinator

bombastinator Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    That’s a @Mooch chart question. I still don’t know where to get the current one myself but someone will

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mooch

Mooch Electron Wrangler Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 13, 2015
    Everything is in my blog. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    • Like Like x 2
  5. b.m.

b.m. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Not sure on the Sanyo's,but there is another one Mooch rated as a good battery,it's rewrapped by a few different places,Ijoy and Vappower both use it,i forget the name of the original battery,but it is the one with 5 legs on the positive post.I just grabbed a couple of the Vappower ones for $9 each from IMR.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Moezso

Moezso Full Member

Nov 19, 2017
    I've got a couple of those on the way from IMR, and a couple 14500's for my duty light.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Moezso

Moezso Full Member

Nov 19, 2017
    So I found where they (ncr20700a) are all going.
    Bosch GBA18V63 CORE18V Lithium Ion 6.3 Ah Battery - - Amazon.com
    Bosch is buying up pretty much all of the production at the moment for their 18v battery packs. Eciggity gets some vapcell gold's in from time to time, which are rewraps of these according to Mooch, so keep your eyes on them if you want some.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. erhodes2

erhodes2 Full Member Verified Member

Dec 28, 2017
    I found some 20700a batteries on eBay that have been scavenged from these battery packs. They are a bit expensive but have been getting great reviews. Have one on the way now. I'll post results on it when I get it today or tomorrow