Sarsaparilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

evolv3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Orlando, FL, USA
Got this in my order and had to try some fresh out of the box.

Any recommendations on ageing this one?

Im still undecided on it. Not bad ... not great ... not aged either .... i can definately see where its like Sarsaparilla probably be spot on sooner or later. Gonna come back to my partial tank i loaded later tonight as i notice sometimes tastebuds dont always act the same all times of the day.

FlyingV, any thoughts on making a birch beer flavor? I would die for it... creamy red or white... you pick it! It seems no one in florida knows what birch beer is but in PA its a common staple.

evolv3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Orlando, FL, USA
Good luck on finding it...hopefully your area is better than mine. Was considering shipping a case thru ups the other day, shipping was obviously more expensive then the drink. Every time i go home to PA, the first thing i do is stock up on as many different brands i can find :)

Will definately let the sarsaparilla go for awhile. Im thinking it will be a winner because it seems like it has the right stuff in it even without a steep.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
If you add a little vanilla to it.The taste is more like a rootbeer float.It' very good...
Got this in my order and had to try some fresh out of the box.

Any recommendations on ageing this one?

Im still undecided on it. Not bad ... not great ... not aged either .... i can definately see where its like Sarsaparilla probably be spot on sooner or later. Gonna come back to my partial tank i loaded later tonight as i notice sometimes tastebuds dont always act the same all times of the day.

FlyingV, any thoughts on making a birch beer flavor? I would die for it... creamy red or white... you pick it! It seems no one in florida knows what birch beer is but in PA its a common staple.

evolv3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Orlando, FL, USA
I like that idea stretchpants...sounds awesome.

I love vanilla flavors...but im almost scared as i read the first juice i was using, Killa Vanilla from high caliber (bought at local B&M), was using Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionylm, or Acetoin. So now im a little scared. Sucks cause it was good and i have about 45ml sitting collecting dust and scared to give away.

Sarsaparilla float sure sounds good!

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Yeeks! I don't know that I would vape that, or give it away either.
Our vanilla does not have creepy chemicals in it. None of our flavors do.

I love vanilla flavors...but im almost scared as i read the first juice i was using, Killa Vanilla from high caliber (bought at local B&M), was using Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionylm, or Acetoin. So now im a little scared. Sucks cause it was good and i have about 45ml sitting collecting dust and scared to give away.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
No worry about stuff like that from CC..She's the only one I do trust.They are meticulous in their juice and facilities...I'm sorry that happened to you.I would throw it out.
Ask for a Vanilla Sample next order.I think you will like the Root Beer float...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread