Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I am using vaping as much for controlling my late night snacking as I am my smoking. SO- the savories. Who's tried 'em? What did you think?
I'm interested in but terrified of -
Roast Beef
Blue Cheese
Garlic Bread
Pizza

Roast beef wasn't as bad as it may seem (mine had jalapeno flavor), but be careful with some of those juices, they may send you to the fridge to down a 2 litre in an attempt to strip those flavors from your mouth. Do you not snack on dessert? LOL

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
i do the same thing as you. the pizza is great. it does have that artificial vibe to it, but its totally do-able. if you were ever a fan of McCain Elios or Bagel Bites, youll liek the pizza. i happen to love it with my dirty martinis. its gotten to the point where i dont prefer to have a dirty unless ive got my pizza vape!

blue cheese is my next savory vape. ive got some concentrated flavoring from Good Prophets that was just too good of a deal to pass up. pennies on the dollar. i figure this will also go well with my dirties, as a filthy martini is just spectacular. (filthy martini is a dirty with cheese-stuffed olives, typically blue cheese but also could be gorgonzola or feta)

i tried the roast beef and didnt care for it. same goes for bacon. they might however be good in combination with another flavor. thats why i think pizza works well because its got a medley of flavors. and you really do get a salty/savory/dare i say umami flavor profile from it.

i havent tried garlic bread but im willing to bet itll work. i suspect it to behave much like the pizza does.

speaking of savory, buttered popcorn is great too. its a bit of a lighter flavor so dripping or even dropping it into a RBA would be beneficial.

and then youve got the savory + sweet vapes. things like peanut butter cookie and Nite Lite Vapor's Gold fill this category. sure theyre heavier on the sweet side and less on the savory, but have no fear, the savory is there and its mind-blowing.

enjoy! :vapor:

Jobear

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
Columbus OH
Mr. Mann,
I definitely snack on sweets- I've got this side covered. I've lost 10 lbs in 2 mos because of my vaping good stuff instead of automatic eating at night of candy & pastries. The savory side of my snack craving is still getting me though.

Kemosabe-
Did you use a particular brand or are you talking all DIY? I love filthy martinis! I am a fancy cheesehead- I'll try even the most adventurous stuff.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Mr. Mann,
I definitely snack on sweets- I've got this side covered. I've lost 10 lbs in 2 mos because of my vaping good stuff instead of automatic eating at night of candy & pastries. The savory side of my snack craving is still getting me though.

Kemosabe-
Did you use a particular brand or are you talking all DIY? I love filthy martinis! I am a fancy cheesehead- I'll try even the most adventurous stuff.

right on, another filthy fan! :party:

the pizza vape i have is from ECBlends. its called Pizza-Ria. once i run out, i will be DIY-ing it though. TFA has a pizza flavor and my money is on that being the main, if not sole flavor ingredient for Pizza-Ria. the Roast Beef and Bacon were also from ECBlends. i also tried their Black Pepper. not bad, but needs to be blended with another flavor. tried it with Roast Beef and it was ok, but nothing great. the Black Pepper is very strong. getting that flavor out of your atomizer is next to impossible.

the Buttered Popcorn and Peanut Butter Cookie i got is from The Vapor Room.

Gold is from Nite Lite (available from LiteCigUSA).

Jobear

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
Columbus OH
I thought it might be EC, but I've seen a few pizzas in my searches. I got a Peanut Butter Cookie from Heather's Heavenly Vapes last night, but I had an influx of vape mail yesterday and haven't got to it yet. Thanks for letting me know!

I just picture the bacon being just like the old "Liquid Smoke" my mom used to keep around. It didn't interest me as much as some of the other options.

I'm surprised no one's done a potato chip yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread