Not open for further replies.

Uno mas

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Ok, we were at our Vape Shop meeting a coworker of my wife that just started vaping, yea score one for my wife. Anyway, we were at the sample racks, drip tips getting a workout and I noticed a group of three at the counter getting the basics of vaping, equipment, liquids, basically a crash coarse. The guys there are great BTW, knowledgable and in particular patient :) So I'm listening a little, in between flushing drip tips, I found a new juice earlier so now I'm down to playing a support roll for the ladies :blink: So we finish at the racks, couple new flavors each, head towards the counter, wife wants pretty clearo's, ok this is getting expensive :unsure: So the three are still at the counter, as I make my way there I see it's a family, mom, dad and son, wow. So I'm thinking one of them are interested, but as we're there getting our order together....

They bought for all 3 of them to get off analogs, now how cool is that :thumbs:

Posting from my cell....

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Ok, we were at our Vape Shop meeting a coworker of my wife that just started vaping, yea score one for my wife. Anyway, we were at the sample racks, drip tips getting a workout and I noticed a group of three at the counter getting the basics of vaping, equipment, liquids, basically a crash coarse. The guys there are great BTW, knowledgable and in particular patient :) So I'm listening a little, in between flushing drip tips, I found a new juice earlier so now I'm down to playing a support roll for the ladies :blink: So we finish at the racks, couple lnew flavors each, head towards the counter, wife wants pretty clearo's, ok this is getting expensive :unsure: So the three are still at the counter, as I make my way there I see it's a family, mom, dad and son, wow. So I'm thinking one of them are interested, but as we're there getting our order together....

They bought for all 3 of them to get off analogs, now how cool is that :thumbs:

Posting from my cell....

Good deal! Which shop in San Antonio do you go to? I've only been to vaporessence.

Last edited:

Uno mas

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Good deal! Which shop in San Antonio do you go to? I've only been to vaporessence.

That is the one, great place, they've done a little remodeling if you haven't been there in the past few weeks. Sampling area with couches and coffee table, a couple tables and chairs, really nice change. Plus I really can't say enough about the guys behind the counter, really an enjoyable place :)

Uno mas

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
San Antonio, TX

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
That is the one, great place, they've done a little remodeling if you haven't been there in the past few weeks. Sampling area with couches and coffee table, a couple tables and chairs, really nice change. Plus I really can't say enough about the guys behind the counter, really an enjoyable place :)

That's cool. I was there months ago. Back then they only had a couple folding tables and chairs. They had a big selection of juice though. At the time they were just about to carry silver bullets. I'll have to visit again soon.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
That's great! My husband, son and I all vape. (Son is 26.) It's kind of odd, but really great to share this with him. lol I NEVER would have shared a cig with him (he never smoked around me so he wouldn't get the 'mama look'), but vaping.. we try out each others equipment and juices. It's fun. :D

Uno mas

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
San Antonio, TX
That's great! My husband, son and I all vape. (Son is 26.) It's kind of odd, but really great to share this with him. lol I NEVER would have shared a cig with him (he never smoked around me so he wouldn't get the 'mama look'), but vaping.. we try out each others equipment and juices. It's fun. :D

Can't imagine how glad you must be to not have him smoking anymore :thumb:

I don't know I'd feel about any of my daughters picking up vaping as luckily neither has taken up smoking even though they grew up around our (wife and I) nasty habit. But if it ever comes down to either this or that, I could see the fun in sharing :)

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Can't imagine how glad you must be to not have him smoking anymore :thumb:

I don't know I'd feel about any of my daughters picking up vaping as luckily neither has taken up smoking even though they grew up around our (wife and I) nasty habit. But if it ever comes down to either this or that, I could see the fun in sharing :)

Yeah.. I'd rather he did neither, but in the real world, I'm glad he switched when we did.
Our daughter never touched either and I'm very grateful. She's obviously the smartest in the bunch. ;)

Ace7111

Nov 12, 2012
Colorado
Since I started vaping almost 4 months ago I've converted my youngest daugther (22 years old) her boyfriend, my mother in-law ,my sister,and my mother. Plus a hand full of people from work have shown a strong interest in converting over from analogs. Just last week I went over to my sisters and we just had a vaping good time. She is about to get her first MOD and wanted some advice on what to get. I've got five MOD,s and a couple of vv so she got to try a few different ones before she settles on one. I am always opened to talking about vaping to anyone who is interested. Some times it hard to get me to shut up. Just ask my wife.

Uno mas

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Since I started vaping almost 4 months ago I've converted my youngest daugther (22 years old) her boyfriend, my mother in-law ,my sister,and my mother. Plus a hand full of people from work have shown a strong interest in converting over from analogs. Just last week I went over to my sisters and we just had a vaping good time. She is about to get her first MOD and wanted some advice on what to get. I've got five MOD,s and a couple of vv so she got to try a few different ones before she settles on one. I am always opened to talking about vaping to anyone who is interested. Some times it hard to get me to shut up. Just ask my wife.

That is a heck of an achievement, even more so that it was done in such a short time-frame :thumbs:

Yeh, I kind of have that ability to be able to talk to anyone, use to drive my better half nuts, now I don't think it phases her anymore :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread