Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecko365247

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Roy, UT
www.electronicstix.com
Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your unit. Just to make sure its really fully charged, have you tried charging your new sd on one of your old sd chargers? Sometimes the center pin on an sd charger can get pressed in far enough to not make a proper connection so the battery appears to be fully charged when it's not. There's a 2 week warranty on most units excluding fluid damage. I'd suggest you call the store tomorrow (we're open Sundays now). If nobody is able to troubleshoot and fix the problem for you, ask for an RMA number, and we'll be able to send you a new unit after inspecting the old one.
Thanks- Jared

tomadc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I tried multiple chargers. Still the same. I'll call for an RMA. Thanks for the info.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your unit. Just to make sure its really fully charged, have you tried charging your new sd on one of your old sd chargers? Sometimes the center pin on an sd charger can get pressed in far enough to not make a proper connection so the battery appears to be fully charged when it's not. There's a 2 week warranty on most units excluding fluid damage. I'd suggest you call the store tomorrow (we're open Sundays now). If nobody is able to troubleshoot and fix the problem for you, ask for an RMA number, and we'll be able to send you a new unit after inspecting the old one.
Thanks- Jared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread