SE Gold (3.0) Cart issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverBraids

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Memphis TN
So anyone who has an SE Gold, or equivalent, riddle me this: before restuffing your carts, have you had a problem with either the cart not making contact with the atomizer, or just not getting any vapo(u)r out of it at all? I mean I just topped the damned thing off, and it's acting like my daughter when I tell her to do her homework! When I drip, on the other hand, I get a beautiful pull, nice vapour, and the sensation I'm missing with the carts. Input?

justtry

Feb 19, 2009
This has happened to me a few times with the 3.0, i got a bent paper clip and stuck it in the draw hole, pushing down on the inner cart, it goes down just a hair, but its a noticeable difference. I've resorted to plain dripping with the 3.0, just because it is my lame duck e cig, its not as good as Janty's collection and falls way short of the intellicig's vapor production. I will say that some quality e liquid and a Totally Wicked atomizer really turned this thing on to a tollerable device, the wicked atomizer seems more willing to pack out the vapor than the stock SMev atomizer. All in all this is basically my "beater" e cig. I puff the living hell out of the thing and when it goes its gone for good.

rock

Feb 23, 2009
I have been filling my carts like crazy and not getting fog to work right. I would clean the atomizer a couple times a day with air, then I would try washing it and still hardly any vapor. So I tried filling all my Carts, leaving them out un-covered for a couple of hours and not using them until the next day and it seems to work good because the liquid drys a little. I think when you fill and use right after, the liquid falls down into the holes and clogs the atomizer. Seems when I use air or try to wash the Atomizer it takes a long time to start working again. I am going to just take off the atomizer before bed and turn upside down like Janty says and see if it keeps working ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread