Status
Not open for further replies.

Mare1077

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Miami, FL
I am toying with trying DIY again. .The first time I tried it, I thought "I am a scientist, I can do this no problem. Just mix the components together..." .However, most of my juices, while perfectly vapable, were not necessarily as good as buying it from a vendor. .

Now, I have the itch to try it again. .For one, my husband, who has never really smoked and not addicted to nicotine, has decided he likes the flavors and wants to vape for fun. .So, I have bought him some no-nic juice, but the price is no better than mine with nicotine. This really doesn't seem right to me. So, I am revisiting the whole DIY idea. The budget is kind of tight and I would like to save wherever I can.

I guess I am just looking for that support that everyone here is so dang good at. Tell me it isn't that hard to make good juice. .Mostly what I enjoy vaping are simple fruit flavors, so it shouldn't be that difficult. Nic (or no nic), pg, vg and a little flavor...

I also don't necessarily want to go crazy buying a bunch of stuff only to find out that I don't like what I make. .

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
I usually recommend Capella's for beginners because they are hard to hit level 7 with. (Level 7 is from my flavoring levels blog)

This means that too much tastes like too much which is not the case for most flavorings.

Also Capella's are seldom "one dimensional", so while it is exceedingly rare for me to only use one, and only one, flavoring in a mix, it can be done with Capella's and still make some fairly good juice.

The super concentrated flavorings from ECX and VZ may be the next in line in my recommendations for beginners, but they are used at a much lower % than many other flavorings and they will hit level 7 and above pretty quickly.

But, yes, it is easy, but it only get easier with practice. A few bad mixes are a great thing, if, and only if, you learn from them. Learning from the bad tasting juice is how it became easy for me, so I think it's a great thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread