SeduceJuice's Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
I just got my most recent order from them, and one of the bottles was a 30mL. As soon as I pulled the envelope out of my P.O. box, I could smell the juice and then I noticed juice on one end. When I opened it up, my 30mL bottle was broken, right at the very top, just under the cap. The whole top was snapped off, and there was juice covering everything. I seriously almost burst into tears because that was my favorite juice :oops:

So, I came home and sent an e-mail to them (I think I was a little rude, due to my bad mood from the juice being lost, but I really hope I wasn't), explaining what had happened, and asked if anything could be done about it. The person I spoke to via e-mail told me that they could replace it, and I sent a couple of pictures to show how it had broken. I got another response shortly after that, telling me that they would get a new bottle out ASAP.

All of this took place before 8AM, on a holiday, too. I expected to maybe hear back from them tomorrow, or the next day, but I got the first response within the hour.

I already loved their juices, but my experience with their customer service has really pushed them to the top of my list of favorite vendors. My orders have shipped quickly, I've enjoyed the flavors, and I've never had a problem with a bottle (from any vendor, actually) before this. I'm really impressed with their customer service right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread