Seeking Help/GAW: Say something(tucao)here about us.gearbest.com and uk.gearbest.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anny77

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
vapor.gearbest.com
Gearbest opening sale is in progress after we released the activity, I was flooded with so many kind comments, suggestions as well.

After replying those PM, a thought came into my mind: Where there is a problem, there is a way out.

It is a must for Gearbest to collect more comments about its #us.gearbest.com and uk.gearbest.com action.

tucao(吐槽) keep, more than Space for Gearbest improvement.

Say anything in your mind when your topics come to Gearbest, but please Do not abuse to other members in ECF forums.Thank you all.

Actually, everyone's comments below is the way of supporting Gearbest.

Next Thursday(2017-05-23), from comments in this thread, I will select 3 members of our ECF forums by random machine.

Each of the three picked out, will get gifts within 20$.

( I am in the discussion, but I am not in the list of winners.)

You are in, comment with 1), 2)or 3)given below:

1) Any comments on the site: #us.gearbest.com and #uk.gearbest.com(Products, shipping methods, Tax, payment, points, returns or other policies, and etc.)

2) Because I have no idea for gifts choices for the three members, any comments, welcome, then.Thank you.

3) If there is something you wanna buy from #us.gearbest.com or uk.gearbest.com, but cannot find it on the site at all, comment below plz.

I will spare no efforts to list them on the site.

Have fun, everybody.

76_BDC35_C-_D030-47_B4-_AB68-_DE7_B86_D48331.jpg

Last edited:

Anny77

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
vapor.gearbest.com
i've been using gearbest for i donno a month, found it doing a random search for a new mod :thumbs: ......i like it but one slight coding error, when you sort a category by (whatever) it doesn't carry over to the next page.....
hi dear,
thank you for your reply:banana:
This is because we have a subclass of each category, you can see more detailed classification.
Do you think this sort can not quickly find the product?
any detail suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread