Seeking help on new PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty_Shackleford

Jan 13, 2013
tx
got the ego twist, loved it for the few hours i could use it (currently being sent back for replacement)

but realize i really need 2 batteries. I liked the ability to change voltage, hate that i could barely see what setting i was putting it on.

Was considering the Itaste MVP http://www.vaporbeast.com/product_p/sk38.htm

I like the fact it has a display for the voltage and that i can use it to charge my cell phone in an emergency.

Does anyone have any experience with this, if its any good.

also does anyone have any other suggestions for a good PV around this trend? variable voltage and huge powerhouse that can serve additional purposes?

If i could have something like this but round that would be superb. Thanks for all your help.

macdo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Ottawa(near)
I have the Itaste MVP and it works great. I was just on holidays and used it to charge my Ipod 3 times off of one full charge. I was also vaping with it at the same time.

Be carefull when plugging in the usb plug. Ive heard that you can push it right into the body. Just be gentle.

It also has a puff counter on it. Don't forget to turn it off before it hits 999. It fires for about ten seconds striaght and will probably burn your atty, carto or whatever youre using on it.

Hope this helps:toast:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I have the MVP and it is a well made mod. Built-in battery out lives any other mod I have. I've heard a lot of complaints about the charging plugs that come with it so I use my cell phone charger to charge it. Other suggestions would be the Smoktech vmax or the Lavatube or Apollo Vtube if the vmax is too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread