Self cleaning atomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyvapor

Jul 10, 2009
USA
[FONT="]Hi, does anyone know exactly happens when a atomizer goes into self cleaning mode? I think this just happened to me the atomizer was burning bright red and smoking. I just wanted to be sure though because I was using my pass through when it happened, didn't know if it was a pass through issue or atomizer it has not happened again yet. Don't want to burn up my pc 8-o thanks[/FONT]

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
Don;t know what passthrough you are using, but typical e-cigs with auto batteries often have a cleaning cycle programmed into the battery chip to do an extended burn after X amount of draws. The extended heating of the atomizer burns off excess buildup on the heating coil. On a passthrough connected to a PC, a cleaning cycle could cause a power surge problem on a USB port. Check with the vendor of your passthrough to see if it does an automatice cleaning cycle.

happyvapor

Jul 10, 2009
USA
Thank you sooooo much for that info! I am waiting to hear back from the vender also I got a apple usb converter I believe thats what its called like they use for the ipod so i can plug it into the wall that will make me feel better i think..... anyway whatever happened worked! this atomizer is giving a kick ars throat hit again lol I will defiantly unplug when not in use. Is there a passthrough that you would [FONT="]recommend?[/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread