Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
not sure if anyone has shared this yet but this is a first for me. a mod shaped non-lethal stungun/stun-rod.

shocking to say the least.

Screenshot_20180909-013119_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20180909-013200_Chrome.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: stols001

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
I once told a local Sheriff my VAMO was a taser....I then demonstrated it's smoke screening capabilities. He never had a problem with me vaping at my desk.. :O
A few years back I had to call the cops on a neighbor, the option being
my getting violent which would have upset my serenity.. (Om..)
when the police finally arrived I was waiting in the front porch, sitting on my teak rocking chair and toking on a Vamo5..
Apparently mistaking the Vamo for a gun both officers drew their weapons on me
and yelled in unison, "Drop your gun!!!"

I dropped the Vamo5 which put a small dent on the tube and broke the glass in the Vivi Nova tank.

"Yes officers, I often toke on my piece..." I will never call the cops again.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
A few years back I had to call the cops on a neighbor, the option being
my getting violent which would have upset my serenity.. (Om..)
when the police finally arrived I was waiting in the front porch, sitting on my teak rocking chair and toking on a Vamo5..
Apparently mistaking the Vamo for a gun both officers drew their weapons on me
and yelled in unison, "Drop your gun!!!"

I dropped the Vamo5 which put a small dent on the tube and broke the glass in the Vivi Nova tank.

"Yes officers, I often toke on my piece..." I will never call the cops again.
I've never had one that severe yet.My only run in with police and my mod was going through a metal detector at the state fair,the metal detector was ran by the state highway patrol.I put my tube mech with little Orca rta in the tray,and the highway patrol stopped me on the other side because they thought it was a drug pipe,the cop even commented that it was the biggest C**** pipe he had ever seen haha.

Reactions: HazyShades

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
I've never had one that severe yet.My only run in with police and my mod was going through a metal detector at the state fair,the metal detector was ran by the state highway patrol.I put my tube mech with little Orca rta in the tray,and the highway patrol stopped me on the other side because they thought it was a drug pipe,the cop even commented that it was the biggest C**** pipe he had ever seen haha.

I worked on a project where this one guy cuts concrete with a walk behind, self propelled saw. The blade is 4 feet across.

Anyway the guy just stays to himself and always whistles a happy tune. I mentioned how quiet the guy is to his boss one day. He quipped "who, smokey?"

He commences to tell me how one day he drove "ole smokey" to a place to take a drug test. It seems you'd empty your pockets before entering the rest room to fill the cup. Apparently ole smokey pulls out keys, coins, a knife and a pipe and sets it in the tray at the desk. Goes in does the cup fill thing, returns, places object back into his pockets and says "alright lets go" to the boss.

So I had to ask "what, did he go to rehab or something?" The guy replies "no, he passed".... "what ever those American Indians used to smoke all day doesn't show up on drug tests"....

One day ole smokey walks up to the boss, hands him his ear covers and says "gotta go".... gets in his old truck and drives off. We never saw him again.

Now my only qualm with a vaper/tazer would be accidently mistaking it for my e-pen. Yikes!!

Note to self, never buy a black vape pen.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
:lol::lol::lol::lol: So tempting.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not going to do much for the image of vaping, to be quite honest. Also, you know how when you pair two improbable things, they both suffer? This has got to be a terrible vape, and potentially an even worse stun gun they type that you actually stun YOURSELF in the heat of the battle, instead of your attacker?

I always take a Procyon with me, it has the heft and leverage I need to use it as a club, and it's more stealthy and it's not going to accidentally stun me.

If I need more defense than that, well, that's when I start using my words and stuff, but I am NOT going to buy this, hilarity personified although it may well be. LOVE the idea though

Anna

Reactions: Eskie

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I often see officers in my local vape shops buying coils and juice. It seems like most of the force uses vaporizors and gave up tobacco, which I assume cuts down the amount of confusion, as I have yet to hear anything about the police around here mistaking a mod for a weapon.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    .., as I have yet to hear anything about the police around here mistaking a mod for a weapon.
    I once went to the courthouse to pay a ticket. I had my Innokin 134 mini with me and took it out to put it in the plastic tray before going thru the metal detector. The cop on guard duty and I exchanged a few words.. I wasn't allowed to enter the building and paid the fine by mail..
    134mini.png

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Oh my god that's terrible..... And terribly funny.

Last time I went to court no one took issue over my four vaporizers. They took issue over my bag of jolly ranchers that were, per the guard, "Food."

I don't consider them food and there is signage everywhere stating vaping was prohibited, but bringing in a glut of them was apparently Just Fine, I mean maybe they were hoping I would use them?

IDK I did vape in the bathroom but to be fair it was my kiddo's final hearing. I stealth vaped when no one else was there.

I didn't retrieve my jolly ranchers on the way out, even though the guards broke their rule and held them for me... I'm not sure what their motivations on that were, but ever since my new purse I have been cleaning it with great regularity, in part because I feel the contents of my last purse marked me as a deeply "disturbed" individual. Or maybe just the guards made me feel that way, IDK, I mean I'm not taking any chances moving forward. Like the weird metal pen shaped item that is actually used for Korean Hand acupuncture, which I am trained in but don't need to tote around, I mean explaining that sucker was always difficult and etc.

Anna

Reactions: Eskie
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread