Sep 14, 2012
Somewhere out there

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo. First thank you for updating us. Second is the brass old 4 in 1 96 euros? The parts making it total to 60.3 same as steel.
And regarding the new stealth connector. Also the parts don't total to the whole thing. Just thought of pointing that out maybe you missed some numbers.

As for the stealth connector, I think numbers much aal. New stealth connector includes the new cap, the connector the pin and the plastic. If you add those numbers the total is the connector. And if you add the rest of the pieces then you have the whole stealth. I only have to correct the brass connector to much the steel connector. And you are right about brass 4 in 1 cap. This happened because I corrected the steels parts and I missed the brass parts. Thanks again:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I must not delete items that are not in production anymore aal because people have to know the real price before they buy something on classfieds in crazy prises
One suggestion. Cross out things that will not appear again. Out of production. Sad I know :(

I realized in ggtb stealth plastic is different in price than stealth plastic under ggstealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread