Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Dear Friends,

I bring to you sad tidings that one of our own has suffered the loss of one so dear to her after a long and arduous battle with a difficult illness.

Message from Patty:
“Joyce passed from this life tonight at 7:35. My brother and sister-in-law were here with me when she died. I'm comforted in knowing that she's no longer suffering and I know that my grief will subside in time. She was a blessing in my life and she will forever live in my heart.”

With profound sorrow, I offer my condolences and I continue to send Patty my prayers for strength & comfort as she navigates through this difficult time.

:wub: Lisa

I'M STILL HERE
My Love, please don't mourn for me I'm still here, though you don't see.
I'm right by your side each night and day and within your heart I long to stay.
My body is gone but I'm always near.
I'm everything you feel, see or hear.
My spirit is free, but I'll never depart as long as you keep me alive in your heart.
I'll never wander out of your sight- I'm the brightest star on a summer night.
I'll never be beyond your reach- I'm the warm moist sand when you're at the beach.
I'm the colorful leaves when fall comes around and the pure white snow that blankets the ground.
I'm the beautiful flowers of which you're so fond, The clear cool water in a quiet pond.
I'm the first bright blossom you'll see in the spring, The first warm raindrop that April will bring.
I'm the first ray of light when the sun starts to shine, and you'll see that the face in the moon is mine.
When you start thinking there's no one to love you, you can talk to me through the Lord above you.
I'll whisper my answer through the leaves on the trees, and you'll feel my presence in the soft summer breeze.
I'm the hot salty tears that flow when you weep and the beautiful dreams that come while you sleep.
I'm the smile you see on a baby's face. Just look for me, My Love, I'm everyplace!
~unknown~

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Patty, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

rose_mini.gif
heart_mini.gif
rose_mini.gif
heart_mini.gif
rose_mini.gif
heart_mini.gif
rose_mini.gif
heart_mini.gif
rose_mini.gif
heart_mini.gif
rose_mini.gif
heart_mini.gif
rose_mini.gif

j0399470.jpg

rose_mini.gif
heart_mini.gif
rose_mini.gif
heart_mini.gif
rose_mini.gif
heart_mini.gif
rose_mini.gif
heart_mini.gif
rose_mini.gif
heart_mini.gif
rose_mini.gif
heart_mini.gif
rose_mini.gif

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
Patty, my sincerest condolences in your loss. You are in our prayers. Here are some verses that have helped me when I endurred the loss of love ones...

Matthew 5:4 "Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted".

John 14:27-29 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. You heard me say to you, ‘I am going away, and I will come to you.’ If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. And now I have told you before it takes place, so that when it does take place you may believe".

John 16:22 "So also you have sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread