Serious Wetbox problem! *HELP*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joyimui

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
BC, Canada
I was using my wetbox earlier and I left it on the table and went out for lunch. Just got home and saw this:

P1000441.jpg

P1000442.jpg

I got the wetbox like 2 days ago... I donno if it still works but I'm too scared to try anything now :unsure:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Something activated the switch - it was against something or got moved into something. The switch has a light 'throw' - ie. doesn't take much to activate - that's why when you're not vaping you should turn off the on/off switch. I speak from experience - my cartomizer looked exactly like yours. I put it in a car and someone put a towel over it to hide it and the towel activated the switch. I failed to turn off the box. Missy can fix it, btw ;-)

Joyimui

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
BC, Canada
Something activated the switch - it was against something or got moved into something. The switch has a light 'throw' - ie. doesn't take much to activate - that's why when you're not vaping you should turn off the on/off switch. I speak from experience - my cartomizer looked exactly like yours. I put it in a car and someone put a towel over it to hide it and the towel activated the switch. I failed to turn off the box. Missy can fix it, btw ;-)

nah it was just on the table near nothing else... unless it can activate by airflow :unsure:

hopefully missy will get back to me soon :(

Joyimui

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
BC, Canada
Hi Joyi! Missy will be right to you on this. I am sorry this happened!
If the button was not being pressed with the unit on, it probably was juice in the switch.
Regardless, Missy can and will fix it! Do you need a loaner WetBox?

Yap just got an email from Missy! gonna sent it back to get it fix! hehe I'm not too worry since I still have tons of mods with me :p

Thanks for your offer though BB you are so sweeeeeet! :laugh:

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
After about a month and a half of hard wear and tear, my WetBox has started to leak a little, and the past couple of days the switch was flaky (not firing). This morning I doused the switches with isopropyl alcohol, worked them a bit, let it sit for a minute or so, and blew everything out with my air compressor. The switch works fine now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread