Serpent RDTA alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allutwo

Nov 26, 2017
Romania
Some of you know that my favorite atty currently is the Serpent RDTA. Unfortunately, it's discontinued, it looks like they're not manufacturing it anymore (at least that's what I've been told by FT staff). This kind of surprises me, since it's a damn good atty and possibly the best I've ever had! Flavor for days and it's the most flavorful thing I have (flavor is almost like that of an rda), I always compare the flavor of a tank to the Serpent RDTA. I've never had a dry hit from this thing, it's kind of forgiving on the wicking (unless you don't put enough cotton, then it will leak). I intend to get another one one of these days, but you can't even find spares for it (like o-rings and stuff) unless you buy a new one.

So anyways, any alternatives to the Serpent RDTA out there that you can suggest/recommend?

Reactions: stols001

Mikokawibawa

May 31, 2014
Indonesia
dc6260b503062ead8f4941146be48ec5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allutwo

Nov 26, 2017
Romania
Wasp Nano RDTA

Don't... that doesn't even come close. It's a nightmare to refill and I don't like the idea of filling it through that hole where the wick goes in... that's like the early versions of the Avocado, a friend of mine had it and it a freaking nightmare to refill. I'm sure the flavor is good and all on the Wasp, but the filling method is a no go for me.

Allutwo

Nov 26, 2017
Romania
I tested it in both single & dual IMO it performed much better in a single coil than in dual

I will refrain myself from spewing any cr*p towards you but, you're full of it and any dual coil atty I've been through so far, had a mediocre performance with the single coil setup (and I've used the best of them). The Pyro is not made for single coils, even if it does have the option with the plug... and any dual coil atty with a single coil option, when used in single coil mode will NOT ever beat a dedicated single coil atty.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Disagree
Reactions: mimöschen

Gallant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    I will refrain myself from spewing any cr*p towards you but, you're full of sh*t
    Calm down there is no need for this language I'm simply stating my personal opinion & experience with this RDTA
    The Pyro is not made for single coils, even if it does have the option with the plug
    That's not true it is made for 2 3mm id coils in dual or single 4 to 4.5mm id with no plug

Allutwo

Nov 26, 2017
    Romania
    Calm down there is no need for this language I'm simply stating my personal opinion & experience with this RDTA

That's not true it is made for 2 3mm id coils in dual or single 4 to 4.5mm id with no plug

You're way off bro... the chimney would get so hot with that big a*s single coil, you will barely be able to vape it.... I'm not saying you can't do a single coil, I'm saying it's not good for that. Please refrain from spamming this post with this garbage? We can all find the specs.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: mackman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread