Seventeen Days Analog Free...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2013
Gulfport, Florida, United States
Happy Seventeen Days Analog Free to me!! Hubbins and I went out today to get what I thought was just a couple more Kanger mini Protanks (which are my favorites at this point) but he surprised me with my new ITaste MVP 2.0, I was a little nervous at first going from the e-Go C Twist 650 to this, it looked a bit intimidating, it was square and heavier and I wasn't sure I would like it. I was right I don't like it, I LOVE it. What a difference in vaping and tasting...wow! I had made a couple juices last week that tasted good with my e-go but in this MVP they are amazing, I don't know how it can make things taste better but it really does. Now my champagne flavor is off the charts with flavor as is the bubblegum and black licorice (black licorice is why we got the protanks) I don't see myself doing much more PV changing in the near future, well unless they come out with a new version of the MVP :w00t:

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
I love my MVP too!!
I also switched from ego batteries to the MVP and it was a whole different world. I was like 'oh- THIS is what vaping is like!'. I am very happy that you found something that works great for you. The most important thing at the end of the day is the fact that it is keeping you from smoking!!
I also use the protank mini and protank 2 with my MVP. I think they are a perfect match. I also love it with carto tanks. Actually the MVP works great with just about everything I have tried!

Welcome and Good Luck!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread