Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
May sound a little whiny but I'm getting headaches from shaking the juice bottles :blink: Is there a machine out there that automatically shakes the bottles for you? :unsure:

I mix up 10 or 12 Bottles at a time and then tape them to my Washing Machine. I then put a Damp bath towel inside the Washer all Scrunched Up on one side. Then I set the Washer to Spin Dry.

Works Great.

But sometimes when I come back the Washer is in the Middle of the Garage pulling on the Hoses trying to Break Free.

:blink:

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
Yes u can simply tape one of those long cylindrical device that u buy at one of those um.... Shops to a bottle and turn it on high......

Lol.

Rabbit rabbit rabbit

Yeah umm.. I did have a reply to this.. Oh yeah.. I'd like pics as an example, but I'm pretty sure that's not allowed lol. The rock tumbler is a good idea.. The dryer.. hmmm.. It'd be my luck to do that and find my dryer in my driveway.. At this point I'd probably cry that my juice was ruined and not the dryer :lol:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I would place it on top of the dryer or washer while your doing laundry. It sounds reasonable.

I agree.

Unless you have one of these...

url

... in which case, I would use it instead.

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
Been pondering along the same lines. Probably shouldn't be too hard or expensive to DIY one of those magnetic stirring "bean" thingies.

... sometime later, the same day? As always, someone on the internet has already thought of it and done it. In several different ways. Here's two ways of turning old computer parts into a magnetic mixer. One with a fan as motor, and one using the HDD motor.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I use this....Amazon.com: Norpro Cordless Mini Mixer, 5 Piece Set: Kitchen & Dining

I obtained mine with a trade. I used it for the first time yesterday. One suggestion: I use glass to mix. I only fill the 60mL bottles half way. The mixture will look somewhat frothy after using the wand. However, I am vaping my liquid today. It saved me a week on steeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread