Shamefully returning after reverting back to analogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lana79

Dec 4, 2012
Serbia
:(

What else can I say? I did good, enjoyed vaping for half a year or so, and then... "Oh, have one real cig with the drink!" "C'mon, you can keep me company" - and so I succumbed. I left my e-cig set in a drawer and reverted...

So, the other day I found my set again, washed cartomizers (or whatever these thingies are called where you put the juice), filled them up and continued...

Feeling OK, but dreading another social situation where I'll be offered another analog... Will be reading here much more, for help...

Will you take me back? :oops:

Lana79

Dec 4, 2012
Serbia
Well, I'll try to describe my setup, I've been browsing to find something similar. Battery is something like 510 T, automatic, and cartomizer is clearomizer, something like CE4, only smaller mouthpiece and different thread. The thing is that I do enjoy vaping (honestly, more than analogs), but those "social situations" do hinder my efforts.

was it a female?

Male and female smokers alike. For instance, after a long meeting, a guy friend would say "Have one, you worked hard!" I would figure "One wouldn't harm me!" And then the next meeting, and the same offer... And I feel ashamed to keep taking, so I buy some... And there it goes.

I've been doing good for the past 2 days, but I'm dreading the next two weeks, since there will be lots of opportunities to "slip".

Thanks for welcoming me back and I'll try to make myself accountable by posting here :D

Lana79

Dec 4, 2012
Serbia
Still here, still vaping :)

Sure, I am tempted to go out and purchase a pack of stinky sticks, but...
1. I've asked local shop keeper (and the entire staff) to refuse to sell me any; and
2. I've spent all of my cash, since kiosks (selling newspapers, analogs and stuff) take cash only - no plastic ;)

After changing my vaping technique, filling all my clearomizers with strongest juice available (both taste and nicotine-wise), I'm doing quite fine. I also took up knitting (yeah, granny-style ;) ), so my hands are additionally occupied in those moments of potential weakness...

Good thing is I wasn't that busy during the weekend, so I washed, dried and ironed most of my stinky clothes ;) - at least "winter edition"...

Will be updating here :)

Lana79

Dec 4, 2012
Serbia
Reading here and I found out that my battery is actually KR808D-1, regular (280 mAh).

I'm still going strong, but I'm having a couple of annoying issues:
1. Yesterday afternoon/evening my feet were cramping insane! I found that on the list of symptoms (smoking cessation/starting vaping) and it was nothing a good massage and bath couldn't handle.
2. Low BP. My regular values go from 110/70 to 130/85, the later one is me being furious. However, lately I've measured it to be as low as 100/60, which tends to make me a bit drowsy. A cup of black coffee fixes it, but still... Maybe I'm not vaping enough? I go through 2-3 ml of 24 mg juice in a day.
3. And then, when I finally go to bed, I have hard time falling asleep. That may be due to those coffees I throw down my throat to stay at my feet.

Other than those minor nuances, I'm doing great. The hat I'm knitting is 1/3 finished, my home is ventilated, cleaned and (over)loaded with air refreshers, clothes washed. I'm dreading tomorrow - another series of meetings, which will include lunch at the restaurant with smoking area... Well, we'll see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread