Share with a Friend - Throw-Away e-Cig Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
As a gift with any new order we receive this week (Mon 15th to Fri 19th), We will automatically include one Throw-Away e-Cig Pack completely FREE (valued at $10).

throw-away-ecig.jpg

• What a perfect way to introduce a smoker friend to e-Cigs...
  • Great for party's and bars in case you're worried about losing your favorite e-Cig...
  • Perfect for an emergency, keep a pack handy in your glovebox or handbag!
Each pack contains 4 Marlboro High flavored cartridges - The 400 (approx) puff count will easily outlast an average pack of traditional cigarettes.

No mess refilling, no cleaning atomisers, no recharging batteries - When the last cartridge is used or the battery is depleted, simply throw it away!

We're looking forward to hearing what you and your friends think of them, do keep us posted :)

Willowsong

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
City of Lost Angels
Hi Willowsong,

No, they don't use a Cartomiser. I'm told the atomiser and battery are a sealed unit and it just uses a good sized cart. What I like about this is that the atomiser and battery unit is much easier for the factory to quality control (test each one together). :)

Great question, Thanks!

Cheers
Ed.

I'm somewhat leery of cartomizers - after seeing some of the pics of the insides of them. THIS is a terrific idea... and a great price. I'm going to have to get a few. I love the "emergency" idea. One in the car - One in the desk - couple to have in case I actually run into a friend that still smokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread