Share with a Friend - Throw-Away e-Cig Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VelvetVisions

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Waukesha, WI
Velocity... I find the same thing with mine. It seems to be heating up the atomizer, not much comes out, but the light keeps flashing for me as well. Didn't know if it had a really short cutoff, maybe it is sound sensitive or the battery is just dead. Wasn't sure, but figured I didn't pay for them so I won't complain.

Sin.... you might need to look into this though, in case those buying them are having the same issues. I would be much more frustrated if I paid for them and gave them away as gifts. :)

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
My random sample arrived from David yesterday and I had exactly the same experience:

Blinking but no vapor.
Changed to one of the carts in the Blister Pack, a little vapor.

Put a drop of RY4 on the atomiser and wow, instant vapor but quick cut-off.

After a lot of what I call "blow and then suck draws" with cartridge attached, the battery started to behave.

As far as sensitivity, I can make the battery come on by blowing across the connector hole but it stays off when tapping it on the desk or just laying there so I'm guessing the battery was just sticking when shipped.

Topped up the cart and Att with more RY4 and now this thing is puffing like a Steam train, even better than my 401!

Please persevere and let me know if any of the above helps!

VelvetVisions

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Waukesha, WI
Ok, I can say it.... I'm an idiot. LOL

First, I didn't put a cart on it. I'm so used to refilling my own that I didn't even think about the fact that it came without one attached. DUH!!

I put the cart on and still found the same issues, but after doing what SIN suggested, it does seem to work better. Still not getting clouds of vapor, but much better than it was with no cart in it. :) I do seem to get a ton of vapor when I blow into it and that did seem to help the battery.

How long are the batteries supposed to last on these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread