• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Share your experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Heck yeah, and honestly, I like watching Husker football, but I'm a fairweather fan, :p. I'm more of a movie fiend than a sports fan.

That's respectable, just remember to steer clear from any Iowa fans..It's for your own good, trust me!:p
So do you have a favorite genre or maybe decade..perhaps a favorite movie?

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
:facepalm: and I've tried so hard...lol...
Not a requirement to be a sports fan dannation...pitt and I just fell into this HAWKEYE/husker banter because...well that's just what HAWK/husker fans do. Glad you are here with usQUOTE]

I think it's "well that's just what hawk/HUSKER fans do." :thumbs:

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
:facepalm: and I've tried so hard...lol...
Not a requirement to be a sports fan dannation...pitt and I just fell into this HAWKEYE/husker banter because...well that's just what HAWK/husker fans do. Glad you are here with usQUOTE]

I think it's "well that's just what hawk/HUSKER fans do." :thumbs:

Oh...you caught that:laugh:...hey, i can't be highbrow ALL the time.

Thinking that tomorrow I may mix up a higher nic/higher pg liquid and try it flavorless. Can always add flavor later but want to check it out naked. Wf, the juice not me. Well maybe...

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Haha I can't image the liquid tasting any different if you don't wear clothes, but ya never know! May be another marketing scheme for PVs and eliquid..never have to worry about hot embers falling on your hoohaw or hoohee if you vape nakie. You should get on that! Only, please be clothed for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread