• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

### Share Your RBAs Setup###

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaDark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Dark World
[
14750_01.jpg

use it to fry nuggets? :D

You think im joking ah about #200.
Since you say fried nugget then fried nugget lor.
Dun share things with you.
Paging for ash , bobas nice bo?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Ash45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Unknown
You think im joking ah about #200.
Since you say fried nugget then fried nugget lor.
Dun share things with you.
Paging for ash , bobas nice bo?

Bobas? Nice??

It's a friggin pain I tell you. It's the kind of taste you can't put a word to, and yet oddly familiar. It's like remembering something briefly, and it slips away just as it comes.

As you're thinking though and pondering about the possible recipe if it, a tank gone... So you fill another, and yet; another different taste.

It's the kind of juice you can use words like 'Wholesome', 'Rich', 'Complex' or even 'Warm' to describe it, but, my friend, 'Nice' is just not enough. Lol! :D

MegaDark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Dark World
Bobas? Nice??

It's a friggin pain I tell you. It's the kind of taste you can't put a word to, and yet oddly familiar. It's like remembering something briefly, and it slips away just as it comes.

As you're thinking though and pondering about the possible recipe if it, a tank gone... So you fill another, and yet; another different taste.

It's the kind of juice you can use words like 'Wholesome', 'Rich', 'Complex' or even 'Warm' to describe it, but, my friend, 'Nice' is just not enough. Lol! :D

Lmao have fun

Ash45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Unknown
Just to illustrate how much shortened the wicks are:

DSC_0055.jpg

This is not 'true' wicking as most you fellas would know; it's more of Gravity-Feeding.
And this is mostly better for 100%VG juices.

I imagine 50pg/50vg juices will just drip, if not flow out from the wicking straws...

The good thing here is caramelized juice don't flow back to the main tank-o-juice, so you don't see your juice darkening.

And of course,

By tilting, it feeds your coils even more rapidly with the reduced length of wick.

Burp

Verified Member
Nov 10, 2012
Sgp
Just to share another setup from fellow ecf member.

Especially useful for those of us without ribbons:

Was using this method with awg32 and it works well

Credits to mob1900.

Hi, I just started out w rba. Can u explain wat y mean by twisted kanthal? I'm running twin coils on an IgoL w cotton wicks, coming in at 0.4ohm. But just can't get that stupendous amt of vapor tat I'm aiming for. I even bored out the air hole to 2.5mm, now draw is too airy. Tried re building many times... Still can't get it. Any advise is greatly appreciated!!

madhero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Singapore
Hi, I just started out w rba. Can u explain wat y mean by twisted kanthal? I'm running twin coils on an IgoL w cotton wicks, coming in at 0.4ohm. But just can't get that stupendous amt of vapor tat I'm aiming for. I even bored out the air hole to 2.5mm, now draw is too airy. Tried re building many times... Still can't get it. Any advise is greatly appreciated!!

Take a picture of your setup and we'll help if we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread