Sherman RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

erieboyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
Hey Guys,

Has anyone heard of this tank? It is called The Sherman and its from Asylum mods. It has a similar deck to the goon and has massive airflow.

upload_2016-11-2_22-59-34.png

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
Hey Guys,

Has anyone heard of this tank? It is called The Sherman and its from Asylum Mods. It has a similar deck to the goon and has massive airflow.

View attachment 611401
Looks interesting! i can't seem to find it in stock anywhere.

I'm sure you guys know this already, but this is where they would be available if they were in stock/if their website was up and running:

http://www.imperial-vape.co.uk/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=6

I'll definitely grab one of these when they come out with a Pyrex tank for it. PC is so 1920's.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
I'm sure you guys know this already, but this is where they would be available if they were in stock/if their website was up and running:

http://www.imperial-vape.co.uk/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=6

I'll definitely grab one of these when they come out with a Pyrex tank for it. PC is so 1920's.

Can be found here too, but of course they are not in stock. They do mention they are trying to restock by late December... Great looking tank, I love larger rtas. Looks popular too judging by the fact that no one can keep them in stock & because of this guy:

stormjib

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2014
California
It's now my favorite tank. There will be some available at a US based website within a couple of weeks. When they drop, I'll try to post a link here, if no one has. This thing is tops! There are a couple of drawbacks; small juice capacity and a tendency to leak when filling. No bottom fill option. But the flavor and the build quality is outstanding, and you can fit huge coils in there if you so desire. There will soon be an ultim (sp?) tank section available, as well as a slightly bigger one, which I hope helps with the leaking on filling problem. The pictured tank is the one that will be coming out in January. These pics are not mine.
15267681_10211550897631043_1722941152713092947_n.jpg
sherman.jpg

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Its going to elusive tank this has been out a bit but has never any stock this keeps prices high , and stops Clones i get that , but at least get more made so we can actually purchase this thing , UD bellus v2 will be out before this is avalible to purchase an that isnt even been announced yet , ket alone pictures

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161211-060059.png
    Screenshot_20161211-060059.png
    186.2 KB · Views: 112
Reactions: MMW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread